• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Yesterday I went to Kohls and they were giving out $10 gift card with any purchase. Cashier mentioned that they are giving those away till Sunday 9/8. This was in DFW area however coupon says valid in  AZ,CA,CO,FL,GA,ID,NC,NM,NV,TN,TX AND UT. So may be they are doing it in all states. It is stackable wit Staples and upcoming 30% coupon. Coupon valid on purchases from 9/11 to 9/21. 

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

any minimum purchase necessary?

It is actually called a bounce back coupon, similar to Kohl cash. Your subtotal has to be at least $20 after all discounts. And it's while supplies last, so if they run out of paper, which I've seen them do, you don't get it.

No minimum purchase. You can buy exactly $10 worth of items and get it for free.

let me rephrase the question: what is the minimum purchase necessary today to get the coupon? (like 30$ to get Staples coupon)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014