• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
16GB Flash Drive - $7.87 - SanDisk Cruzer Glide - Staples Online or In Store

http://www.staples.com/SanDisk-Cruzer-Glide-16GB-USB-20-USB-Flas...

Member Summary

SanDisk 16GB Flash Drive
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice

How low can they go???

JiggleTheHandle said:   How low can they go???
This is low enough for me to purchase.

I've not been current with my backups, and now I have no more excuse -- my last one was "but my inner FWer says not to backup because the price per GB is still too high"

Interesting how these were "hidden" in my store. There were tags with the sale price in the regular aisle but no Cruzer Glide drives -- of course they had other, more expensive flash drives in that aisle. I had to ask someone for help and the Cruzer Glide drives were in a separate portion of the store.

At the store I went to, they had a bin full of them right next to the register.

Prefer Kingston Flash Drive, but this item is so low that i want to bought one

Great price for a 16gb flash drive. i don't get uptight letting my friends "borrow" them at that price.

Does anyone has some real life results? I need one for experiements, and sometimes USB 3.0 does not work and 2 becomes handy?

thanks OP

I've had no problem with this brand....in for 3 thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014