• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
eclectro said:   It's a hot deal...if you live in Arizona!
  Too bad I haven't found any here!

Visited 3 stores near me (Wichita, KS) and they wee all sold out. Manager told me he hasn't gotten any for a while and believes the warehouse might be out. Glad I at least bought 8 earlier.

thirddowndraw said:   Anyone confirm the 5% Chase Freedom points?
  same question here

Thank you for the info that more cards are available at Little Elm, TX QT. Picked up 20 of them just now. Still some more are left.

alik99 said:   thirddowndraw said:   Anyone confirm the 5% Chase Freedom points?
  same question here

I had my chase freedom card on a few but it doesn't give the category when it posts. Now my discover it card shows all the transactions as automated fuel so they are guaranteed to give the 5% Cash Back. I'm glad I got both.

nicemann said:   
alik99 said:   
thirddowndraw said:   Anyone confirm the 5% Chase Freedom points?
  same question here

I had my chase freedom card on a few but it doesn't give the category when it posts. Now my discover it card shows all the transactions as automated fuel so they are guaranteed to give the 5% Cash Back. I'm glad I got both.

  I've been using my Discover card too in hopes that the extra 5% will show up. 

Picked up 47 more in Kansas City at one QT . They had 27 on shelves and 2 packs of 10 behind counter. They told me that 3 other people in area were buying them up. Just got them in today.

Stopped at another QT on way home and they had some on display but I am maxed out.

I'm in GA and this 20% 'built-in' discount will help ease the pain of Prime items now being 7% more for me since Sept. 1st (my sales tax rate).

I will definitely be looking more closely at 3rd party Amazon sellers to analyze the tax/non-tax implications.

Thx op for the heads up.

Picked up 20 in the Charlotte area. Thanks op! More left.

latedad said:   Picked up 47 more in Kansas City at one QT . They had 27 on shelves and 2 packs of 10 behind counter. They told me that 3 other people in area were buying them up. Just got them in today.

Stopped at another QT on way home and they had some on display but I am maxed out.

  Which one still had some? Check two in the area this morning and both were out (johnson Dr. and Lamar at I-35).

tseque said:   Picked up 20 in the Charlotte area. Thanks op! More left.
  Which QT?  I've tried Woodlawn and S Tryon multiple times in the past week or two and no dice.

About 20 left at corner of South 291 and 150 hwy in Lees Summit. Several more at 71 and 150 in Grandview. Try going to QT and asking them to call other stores for you. That is how I located mine in Overland park on 87th street. They had 47 of them and I took them all.

This is still alive, picked up 20 Amazon at one location and 10 at another in Charlotte. Didn't bother with the Itunes cards, but they had plenty..

I can confirm 5% Chase Freedom points. Just got my September statement showing the 5% for my $80 of gift cards.

Hopefully the stores around me get more in stock before the end of the month!

Stores in Wichita gave cards back in stock now. Picked up another 20 at lunch.

This was a great deal. I maxed out my Gas bonus categories on my Freedom and Discover cards with these cards alone. 24% off Amazon purchase. Nice!

Several left at the qt in carrollton tx as of 4:30 today. Hebron and 121.

thirddowndraw said:   Several left at the qt in carrollton tx as of 4:30 today. Hebron and 121.
  Denton got more as well.  Picked up another 20 this morning and they still had some left.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014