• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
2x Rewards per recycled cartridge (up to 5 cartridges) w/ purchase of $75 of HP ink or 2 of same HP toners

Rebates:
Multipurpose paper $24.99 after SER ... limit 2 ... ($49.99 - $25 SER)
Hammermill ream $3.99 after SER ... limit 4 ... ($6.99 - $3 SER) - FAR w/ coupon  
Pastel paper $5 after SER ... limit 4 ... ($8.99 - $3.99 SER)

Coupon:
15% off entire breakroom - 48006

$1 Items:
Staples circle eraser w/ sharpener
Staples fat book, 200 sheets
8.5 x 11 writing pad, assorted designs & rulings

$2 Items:
Pilot FriXion highlighters, 3/pk
Staples Postscript assorted mechanical pencils, 12/pk
Loctite super glue
Staples medium binder clips, 10 & 15/pk
Scotch shipping tape w/ dispenser
Scotch tape, 3/pk, $2 (reg. $3.99)
Bic Wite-Out 2/pk
Staples #10 envelopes, QuickStrip security tint, 20/pk
Staples notepad w/ pen, 80 sheets
Staples mesh pencil pouch
RoseArt washable markers, 10/pk

Misc.:
Folgers coffee, 33.9 oz. $5.99 (reg. $9.99)
Duracell CopperTop AA/AAA batteries, 4/pk, $3 (reg. $4.99)
Brother P-Touch handheld labeler, $20 (reg. $34.99)

Credit to AintEinstein  / SD

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples Weekly Ad 9/15-9/21
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

far hammermill coupon
Thanks fastness
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Depends on the store/manager/cashier.  Next time try pointing out the coupon says "Each item purchased can only be disco... (more)

Danzilla (Sep. 19, 2013 @ 10:10a) |

Interesting...what area is this in?

crhptic (Sep. 19, 2013 @ 10:55a) |

San Diego.

gd78 (Sep. 19, 2013 @ 3:43p) |

FAR Hammermill Ream coupon , printed at award account, no "limit one per customer"

Rebate offer 13-75965
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
Rebates:
Hammermill ream $3.99 after SER ... limit 4 ... ($6.99 - $3 SER)

I need some FREE paper!!!!!1111oneoneeleven

labboypro said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
Rebates:

Yeah!  Me too! The 4 cases I have feel alone - they want more company...

thanks

I have three cases to sell.

labboypro said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
Rebates:

What is the maximum weight that one can put on the floor of 2nd story of 2 story house?

king0fSpades said:   What is the maximum weight that one can put on the floor of 2nd story of 2 story house?
Depends on the size of the floor joists and the length of the unsupported span.  Also the thickness / weight of the subfloor plays a role.

who do you donate the free paper apart from schools and libraries?

king0fSpades said:   
What is the maximum weight that one can put on the floor of 2nd story of 2 story house?

You're doing it wrong.  The paper goes UNDER the joist as a load bearing wall.  This allows more photo paper to be loaded above.

geewitz123 said:   who do you donate the free paper apart from schools and libraries?

churches, charities, Goodwill or Salvation Army stores, etc. If you have a red cross chapter in your area, they will take it too and give you a donation receipt.

labboypro said:   
king0fSpades said:   

You're doing it wrong.  The paper goes UNDER the joist as a load bearing wall.  This allows more photo paper to be loaded above.

not to mention not schlepping it to 2nd floor

king0fSpades said:   
labboypro said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
Rebates:

LOL.....

"Man buried under free after rebate case paper house collapse.......film at 11"

king0fSpades said:   
labboypro said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
Rebates:

A number that you don't want to discover by accident.

Actually these can be quite useful according to "Burn Notice" where in one episode they used thick "yellow pages" books to bulletproof their car.
So if you live in certain neighbourhood these might be quite useful to bulletproof your house.

labboypro said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
Rebates:

Looks like the rebate is for $25 of the $50 purchase price. Do we expect a new coupon for next week, as the coupon I see for this week is at 25%, which is probably just $12 or so.

my4mainecoons said:   
labboypro said:   
king0fSpades said:   

not to mention not schlepping it to 2nd floor

The other benefit of lining your walls  with the cases is insulation, reduce your heat loss.

king0fSpades said:   
labboypro said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
Rebates:

I had about 14 cases of case paper, about 40 reams of pastel and copy paper, and about 100 boxes of photo paper, and I started getting nervous.  After that everything extra started going in the basement. 

let's hope your basement stays dry

ShakuniMama said:   Actually these can be quite useful according to "Burn Notice" where in one episode they used thick "yellow pages" books to bulletproof their car.
So if you live in certain neighbourhood these might be quite useful to bulletproof your house.

Indeed, a few inches of paper can stop bullets

bb6619 said:     The other benefit of lining your walls  with the cases is insulation, reduce your heat loss.

I'm pretty sure that would be a safety code violation. Total fire hazard.

geewitz123 said:   who do you donate the free paper apart from schools and libraries?
  animal shelters, local Operation Christmas Child groups (charity)

I find smaller charities that are local give a couple of reams to each they love it.

This weeks coupons:  www.staples.com/coupons  

FAR Hammermill Reams
10% off any 10-ream case
others

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   This weeks coupons:  www.staples.com/coupons   

FAR Hammermill Reams
10% off any 10-ream case
others

No free pastels

the coupons are also in the coupon wallet (no limit wordingon coupons from wallet)

Coupon
Disclaimer
FYI for those that might need it...

15% off all clearance laptops, desktops, tablets and eReaders
Coupon Code 16415 valid through 9/17/2013
Valid in US Stores only. .

Also for those that don't know as of today Staples is now officially selling Squaretrade warranties. In some areas Staples B&Ms started selling Squaretrade warranties last month but the program officially rolls out nationally today.  The main difference between buying a Squaretrade warranty at Staples and one through the Squaretrade website is that Squaretrade is promising for Squaretrade plans purchased through Staples Squaretrade guarantees a 2 day turnaround our they will refund the full purchase price of the Squaretrade plan.in addition to repairing or issuing a refund for the covered items.

animal shelter

My Staples check-in coupon was $5 off $25 or more. But I wasn't able to use it since the FAR items only add up to $12. Really wished the pastel paper was FAR this week.

Rebate offer #13-75965

Cheeseparing said:   My Staples check-in coupon was $5 off $25 or more. But I wasn't able to use it since the FAR items only add up to $12. Really wished the pastel paper was FAR this week.
  $25 is based on the pre-coupon prices, so $6.99 x4=$27.96.  Add up to $5 of no-coupon items and get them for free.

fantosho said:   
bb6619 said:     The other benefit of lining your walls  with the cases is insulation, reduce your heat loss.

Actually, one of the standard insulation methods blows "cellulose" (aka hammermilled paper) into the walls => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulose_insulation 

gd78 said:   
ShakuniMama said:   Actually these can be quite useful according to "Burn Notice" where in one episode they used thick "yellow pages" books to bulletproof their car.

Indeed, a few inches of paper can stop bullets

With the right amount of paperwork, you can stop almost anything!

c3 said:   
Cheeseparing said:   My Staples check-in coupon was $5 off $25 or more. But I wasn't able to use it since the FAR items only add up to $12. Really wished the pastel paper was FAR this week.
  $25 is based on the pre-coupon prices, so $6.99 x4=$27.96.  Add up to $5 of no-coupon items and get them for free.

I thought the same thing. The cashier applied the $5 off coupon first. But then her register wouldn't let her apply the paper coupons. And she called over a manager. The manager mentioned that the $5 coupon applies last. Does this sound right?

Cheeseparing said:   
c3 said:   

I thought the same thing. The cashier applied the $5 off coupon first. But then her register wouldn't let her apply the paper coupons. And she called over a manager. The manager mentioned that the $5 coupon applies last. Does this sound right?

To use the $5 off $25 you would need an additional $5 or more item in addition to the paper for the $5 coupon to attach. Otherwise all items on your receipt already have a coupon so the $5 gets kicked out.

If you would like to donate, I might be able to help. Pls PM me I know a couple non-profits and schools.

m2go said:   
fantosho said:   

Actually, one of the standard insulation methods blows "cellulose" (aka hammermilled paper) into the walls => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulose_insulation  

The previous owner had this junk blown into the ceiling for R19 and it was an absolute mess to get into the ceiling after going thru the crawl space.

Dano 

DanoMcGarret said:   
m2go said:   
fantosho said:   

The previous owner had this junk blown into the ceiling for R19 and it was an absolute mess to get into the ceiling after going thru the crawl space.

Dano 

Are you guys serious? Cellulose insulation is chemically treated to be fire resistant. You can't just use normal paper from Stapl3s! xD

This is probably a totally stupid question, but can you use the coupon wallet coupon 4 times? The cashier told me that I was only allowed to use it on one ream, even though the coupon had no such exclusion listed. 

Skipping 8 Messages...
crhptic said:   
gd78 said:   My Staples rolled out a new online kiosk with a giant touch screen.
No more Staples dot com access.
No more printing out Staples coupons using their own toner and paper

Interesting...what area is this in?

San Diego.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014