• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Fiskar's 14" Hatchet (49.29kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Good deal. I have this thing and it is awesome. Holds a real sharp edge well.

-Svence

And I had a Sears $25 gift card! Nabbed one of these, and the Fiskars sharpener too. Green for you!

Is it a lot better than the $7.99 hatchet at Harbor Freight?

Great deal, I always wanted to be an axe murderer.

neochaos said:   Great deal, I always wanted to be an axe murderer.
  Too bad this is just a hatchet!  You can do a real hatchet job on an axe murderer, though.

Slickone said:   Is it a lot better than the $7.99 hatchet at Harbor Freight?
  yes

Here's Johnny!

Grabbed one for pickup tomorrow. Thanks!

perfect just picked one up, was 8 bux after i used my rewards, my version is all black including blade, has lifetime warranty cant go wrong.

Amazing hatchet! Well worth the money, even at full price.

Picked one up, thanks OP.....I think I'll name her Molly.

I just got a Sears promo in the past day where you get an instant $10 in points when you make a $25 purchase in lawn & garden and redeem SYWR points on the order.  I ordered this hatchet, padded my order up to about $30 with stuff I needed anyway, and got $10 of it for free.

DerProfi said:   I just got a Sears promo in the past day where you get an instant $10 in points when you make a $25 purchase in lawn & garden and redeem SYWR points on the order.  I ordered this hatchet, padded my order up to about $30 with stuff I needed anyway, and got $10 of it for free.

none of it was free. just discounted

This is a good deal on a quality hatchet, but....

Keep in mind that between a hatchet and a machete, there is more versatility with a good machete, so I'll go with the machete because of more uses. Yes, they are similar tools, and no, you won't be chopping much wood with a hatchet - probably. So just for the versatility of trimming wood I'd go with the machete. For chopping small pieces of wood, the machete wins in my book.

But if you are more comfortable with a hatchet then go with what you are most used to using. My comments are more for people that aren't well versed in using a hatchet, so they can know there are similarities but more limitations between a hatchet and a machete.

Sonofspam said:   This is a good deal on a quality hatchet, but....

Keep in mind that between a hatchet and a machete, there is more versatility with a good machete...

Not to mention the added utility on zombies.

This is great! So glad I baught this here! Perfect!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014