• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Voucher For Buy One Starbucks Refreshers™ Beverage, Get One Free Starbucks..

http://local.amazon.com/atlanta/B00F53GMNQ  

Starbucks Store
See Starbucks Store discounts that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Refresher BOGO Voucher
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
orange valencia tasted like watered down sunny d, lime tasted like watered down tart limeade, and berry was the only one... (more)

linrick (Sep. 14, 2013 @ 12:39p) |

....well, tried mine yesterday, did not care for these watered down drinks and certainly not worth buying. Thank you jus... (more)

LoveCheating (Sep. 14, 2013 @ 2:23p) |

Thank U so much for the effort U put forth....

MIGHTYMACHONE (Sep. 14, 2013 @ 4:07p) |

Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please add Refreshers. Most people have probably tried them who wanted too. I tried them when they had a previous promo. Not bad but not great either, IIRC. Better though than the ones in a can.

what's the differnet for national offer and atlanta offer?!

Fix title

This is a national offer

Voucher will expire if not used by 11:59 P.M. September 19, 2013

thx!

Thanks!

Title is a mess.  It read to me like you can get a voucher for a free drink.  Instead, it's a free voucher (ie, they aren't charging you for a coupon... who does that anyway?) for BOGO on a particular new drink offering.  Meh.

Nice, Amazon is great!

Thanks.

Thanks. Good deal! Wish it was for lattes too, but can't complain!

"Limit reached" on national offer

Thanks OP & Archena. I just got mine on the national offer. I'm not sure how these local and national offers work, but could it be limited to a certain number by region or a certain number per hour? After I got mine, it said: limit reached. I'm in Cali. Or maybe it's just saying that because I already got my one voucher on my Amazon account.

Also, on the voucher it says: "Amazon.com account with valid credit card required to get this voucher."

It does require a credit card but charges 0.00. Guess it's just for verification.

Thank you....

Here's how to make this deal simple:
Tell the barrsta to use code 664

unit9174 said:   Please add Refreshers. Most people have probably tried them who wanted too. I tried them when they had a previous promo. Not bad but not great either, IIRC. Better though than the ones in a can.
The title here is just as deceptive as the one that came from Amazon (which just said "Starbucks"). I had the Refreshers when they were free. At that price they were a decent deal. No way I'd pay for one.

ucsdgaspasser that seems like a much easier way to get the bogo offer, which is what it truly is

People complain about this kinda freebies but they use it anyways !!

shelly2121 said:   ucsdgaspasser that seems like a much easier way to get the bogo offer, which is what it truly is
  love your avatar, shelly

Thank you for posting OP. I was able to get one from the Atlanta offer.

Pizzero said:   People complain about this kinda freebies but they use it anyways !!
  I'm not. I would if it were a real Starbucks B1G1F offer. Or if it were really free.

Please change the title to say it is "Buy One Get One Free" or at least "BOGO"

Nice Find OP! I love refreshers and they give me just the right amount of "Boost" I need.

kickerstarter said:   Please change the title to say it is "Buy One Get One Free" or at least "BOGO"
Why ?? This is not BOGO

Nice, thanks!

Did this deal last night (thanks OP).

That said, these refreshers are average at best (in my opinion)... but better to have tried them at 1/2 price than full price!

orange valencia tasted like watered down sunny d, lime tasted like watered down tart limeade, and berry was the only one i like.  bought some of the strawberry from grocery stores and it is alright.  the sweetness ingredients in these starbucks refreshers is pruvia and not a lot of people like me like the taste of not real sugar drinks.  reason i don't drink any diet drink because of after taste.

i preferred country time. they're way way way cheaper and taste much much much better. 

....well, tried mine yesterday, did not care for these watered down drinks and certainly not worth buying. Thank you just the same for the code 664 for the opportunity for getting the chance to find out the different drinks! My roomy didn't care it either.

Thank U so much for the effort U put forth....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014