• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Rakuten.com Shopping
Need a Rakuten.com Shopping coupon that earns Up to 7.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

PNY VCGGTX7702XPB
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › PNY
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Coupon code doesn't work for me. Is from a promotion of some sort?

This is a PROMO

its 13% back in POINTS

also, there is no place to apply the coupon code

rcatank said:   This is a PROMO

its 13% back in POINTS

also, there is no place to apply the coupon code

On the last page with the place this order button there is a promo code field with an ADD button next to it. It is under the TAX field on the upper right. Points are as good as cash at Rakuten, got to wait 14 days to get them, 60 days to use, If you use points on items that have MAP restrictions, like Apple products, they result in the lowest prices on many items. You can usually use a code and get points back as well, but you have to use the standard checkout, not paypal or V.me or alternate checkout methods. They are very similiar to how you get your CashBack from Staples rewards though I have yet to find a list of FAR items on Rakuten so its a bit more work if you need Cash Back instead of a good price on something you need. As long as you never pay a pre superpoints price higher than a competitive price, the saving really do snowball after a while, which is why I suggest focusing on items with MAP, Minimum Advertised Price or recently released top end video cards that carry very few discounts

FYI, I haven't had any problems with CC fraud other than a single incident, so they have increased their security

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014