• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › BenQ
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Coupon code seems to give extra "super points" on the order -- does not reduce the order price below $179.99.

Superpoints are their version of Staples rewards, a gc good on their website. This is why I listed the price in the title the way I did. They run frequent enough sales even without superpoints promos that the points are agood deal if you save them up

Yes, but it's standard FW procedure to list those details in the title and OP.

No room in title but I'll remember to mention it in the text next time. Figured most people already knew, it got alot of thumbs up at SD(home of a long thread complaining about CC issues at Rakuten) a few hours after I posted so i feel the neg a bit unfair for a new product at a good price

I picked up rhis monitor about six months ago. Great price on a decent monitor.

It's a Raukten deal that had $179-23.40 in the title, it was not meant to be deceptive, it was just posted quickly. I still don't see why so much negativity over what was a good deal.Superpoints are as good as a gc on Rakuten so I felt it was legitimate the way it posted, but apologies to whomever did not understand due to the way it was stated. RSP sound like a decent acronym for Rakuten Super Points? I'll use that in titles in the future. Geez...

Never mind, dead already.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014