• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Guns - Steel Defender Black Compact Plate Carrier with Level III steel plate (10 X 12 LineX) $160 Shipped

http://www.gearhog.com/

Deal Overview
STEEL DEFENDER COMPACT ARMOR PLATE CARRIER is fully adjustable to fit sizes medium through extra-large. A fully padded shoulder support system, heavy-duty webbing with fast adjustment straps and back-up release buckles add up to a virtually indestructible design that allows us to offer a full lifetime guarantee on our vest and armor!

•    Emergency drag handle
•    Quick-release buckles at shoulder and waist
•    Compression-molded panels
•    Front and back internal sleeves to hold our Steel Defender 1/4" thick 500 Brinell hardness (N.I.J Level lll) 10" x 12" armored plates
•    Pull-down flaps with hook and loop closure allow easy access to ballistic plates
•    Available in front only or front and back plate configuration
•    NTOA approved

STEEL DEFENDER 10X12 ARMOR PLATES

OUR STEEL DEFENDER BALLISTIC BODY ARMOR PLATES are manufactured specifically for us from 1/4" thick 500 Brinell hardness armor plate steel which exhibits high-hardness and are certified N.I.J. Threat Level lll. 500 Brinell hardness armor plate steel is used to stop high velocity projectiles, i.e., bullets. This armor steel plate is particularly useful in protecting against blunt trauma, knives and firearms. The N.I.J threat level is determined by 3 factors - the size of the round that the product is meant to defend, the speed at which that round is traveling, and the distance the round will travel before reaching the target.

Steel Defender steel is quenched and tempered at very high temperatures to sustain a tough surface for the best levels of protection.

Member Summary

Steel defender
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't see a gun here...

BlurryEyed said:   Don't see a gun here...
  Check heading, "wacky member"

Any reviews? Do o get a front and back plate? Or just 1?

tempting...$150 for level III protection.

I think it said plates.

But it is said only one plate on gearhog and it is sold out now.

yep. oos.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014