Lingerie, Bras, Panties and Corsets
Disclaimer

Lingerie, Bras, Panties and Corsets
Disclaimer
8 pairs of panties for $20

get an extra 35% off clearance

www.fredericks.com/panties/8-for-20/pa108,default,sc.html 

Frederick's of Hollywood
Need a Frederick's of Hollywood coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

fredericks
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I would rather click OP's link than your dictionary link and enjoy the panties (single or pair)!
You should get out more... (more)

bharatiya (Sep. 20, 2013 @ 2:57p) |

Ordered last weekend, package shipped today with an ETA of Wednesday. Thanks OP

Dave

MightySlacker (Sep. 20, 2013 @ 6:36p) |

Looks like some got their panties in a bunch.

cpabster (Sep. 20, 2013 @ 6:59p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hot deal OP. 

I got my money's worth by just visiting the website.

they look yummy. thanks op.

Cool! Thanks

Speechless.....great deal

Thanks OP. It's 8 panties though and not 8 pairs (16) of panties. AFAIK, pants are referred to as a pair, not panties.

ETA: To all the folks giving the fly-by reds, I don't give a damn.

amhidogha said:   Thanks OP. It's 8 panties though and not 8 pairs (16) of panties. AFAIK, pants are referred to as a pair, not panties.
  You should get out more...

MasterRebater said:   
amhidogha said:   Thanks OP. It's 8 panties though and not 8 pairs (16) of panties. AFAIK, pants are referred to as a pair, not panties.

You should get out more...

What does that have anything to do with either my post or the deal?

I would jump on this if they were half off......(really nobody would say this)

Just bought 8 for $20. Thanks OP!

great deal. must be working only on certain purchases. not working for me

Sizes accurate? Never gonna hear the end of it if I order too big...

I just got 8.
If your cart is not showing $20 for the 8.
Check your cart as some are out of stock or back ordered, this will not reduce the rest of the cart.

I've got to ask...what do you call them, then? Pieces of panty? "I bought you a panty?", "I bought you a piece of panty?"

I got 8, but the stock is VERY LIMITED for that price.

I didn't get any of the panties, but I did grab a bra from the clearance.

Kashisti said:   

I've got to ask...what do you call them, then? Pieces of panty? "I bought you a panty?", "I bought you a piece of panty?"

The singular form is panty, panties being the plural. So yes, "I bought you a panty" would be correct.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/panty?s=t

amhidogha said:   
  The singular form is panty, panties being the plural. So yes, "I bought you a panty" would be correct.

Sheesh, pedantic much?

Offtopic... 

I have one pair of glasses on my face, one pair of scissors in my hand, and I wear one pair of underwear under my one pair of pants.

I haven't checked in OED or any respectable dictionary, but I would wager that the word "panties" is an informal diminutive form of the word "pants" which itself is a shortened form of "pantaloons." A pair of pantaloons; a pair of pants; and a pair of panties. "Panty" would be a made-up back-formation, so you're taking it one step further and applying imagined and arbitrary grammar rules! In short, you're just wrong (that is, you're wrong to tell other people that they're wrong--you can keep on talking about buying a panty, that's up to you!).

Cappington said:   
amhidogha said:   

Sheesh, pedantic much?

Offtopic... 

I have one pair of glasses on my face, one pair of scissors in my hand, and I wear one pair of underwear under my one pair of pants.

I haven't checked in OED or any respectable dictionary, but I would wager that the word "panties" is an informal diminutive form of the word "pants" which itself is a shortened form of "pantaloons." A pair of pantaloons; a pair of pants; and a pair of panties. "Panty" would be a made-up back-formation, so you're taking it one step further and applying imagined and arbitrary grammar rules! In short, you're just wrong (that is, you're wrong to tell other people that they're wrong--you can keep on talking about buying a panty, that's up to you!).

If you hadn't checked, it would have been wise doing so before you posted. Not sure you noticed but you are telling other people wrong, in this case, me, without looking it up and without providing a reference. I did both. BTW, here's one more.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/panty

Keep fooling yourself.

I would rather click OP's link than your dictionary link and enjoy the panties (single or pair)!
You should get out more

Ordered last weekend, package shipped today with an ETA of Wednesday. Thanks OP

Dave

Looks like some got their panties in a bunch.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.