price will show in cart

www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05729401000P

Member Summary

Panasonic 50" Class LED HDTV
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks

this is really a good deal. lowest i have seen so far. if i didn't already bought Toshiba i'd get this.

Will there be better on black friday? I need a TV but was thinking of 3d.. But this seems like a great deal

I own this TV and love it. There are a few calibration instructions out there. It benefits greatly. I'm considering taking my 58" back and buying this. I paid 999 for the 58", which could buy 2 50" sets.

EM model does not have viera connect and viera synch so no chromebox working with it.

Thanks OP!!

Try Apple TV or Roku. You don't need anything else.

Shows up as 599 for me, what did you do to get it for 549?

missed this deal. Will it come back with $550 price? Thanks.

For those of you who bought this TV a few weeks ago for $600, email Sears customer service and they will issue a refund for $50. Worked instantly for me.

I was able to get the TV today. I actually was able put it on layaway also. The key it is to have the sales rep pricematch to Sears ($547.99) because the $549.88 is a store closeout price. The ".88" indicates the closeout price but since Sears still has ".99" in the price. it allows the layaway. I am truly excited to get this TV at this price!! Good luck to all in search for this TV.

Still showing $549 for me - thoughts on whether I should purchase or not?

OOS

xpolarx said:   OOS

Still available in store if you can find one near you.

Bump.  Price is back at $550 for anyone interested. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014