• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Irwin Speedbor 14-Piece High-Speed Steel Classic Spade Bit Set-1768350 at The Home Depot
Disclaimer
Home Depot clearance item.

14-Piece Irwin Speedbor       High-Speed Steel Classic Spade Bit Set $3.98

SKU: 788-892

I found 35 in the tool aisle overhead racks rather than the clearance section.  OOS online but if you can't find any in store you might try calling the 800 number as the online inventory is a bit wonky.

Member Summary

Irwin Speedbor High-Speed Steel Classic Spade Bit 14pc
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I paid $10 for a smaller Irwin set at HD a couple of months ago. But I needed it at the time. This is a great deal!

OOS online

Found mine in the normal place, not the clearance section.  They were in the tool aisle, where the rest of the drill bits are.

OOS online

http://checkinventory.home.comcast.net/

Doesn't tell you exact qty, but it will tell you at least if it is out of stock. Just punch in your closest store # and SKU by OP and it will give you info for all nearby stores.

nice find!

PIPete said:   http://checkinventory.home.comcast.net/ 

Doesn't tell you exact qty, but it will tell you at least if it is out of stock. Just punch in your closest store # and SKU by OP and it will give you info for all nearby stores.

Thanks for the link, but it's only showing model and internet numbers, not SKU.

msrazzle said:   
PIPete said:   http://checkinventory.home.comcast.net/  

Thanks for the link, but it's only showing model and internet numbers, not SKU.

NM - Should have checked OP's link - 788892

my experience is not to trust the inventory checker results

po90260 said:   my experience is not to trust the inventory checker results

I only trust it when I end up with the actual product in my hands

Are these any good?

They're about as good as a spade bit can get, which is to say good for making rough holes but not good for stuff that needs to look good.

In for 6. Gifts and personal set replacements

Found them in Tools hanging on the wall. No sign and no price shown. But they rang up $3.98.

I left in regular Irwin display in Springfield, MO store.

Why is this in archive??????

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014