rated:

Seasonic SS-760XP2 760W Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply $164.99
was $179.99
Free Shipping!

Coupons
EMCXLWT72 - $45 off

Rebates
$20 rebate

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Seasonic SS-760XP2 760W Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

you forgot to include this had 90 Plus Platinum rated efficiency!

Rockstar PSU for great price! Would have been all over this.

If you need a power supply for anything requiring more power than a small home-theatre PC get this PSU now! Seasonic is a highly regarded PSU company (most name brand PSUs are rebranded generic units made in China) that make their own PSUs. 760 watts is enough to run up to two graphics cards (I wouldn't really trust some of the other brands because under testing they've blown short of their ratted power) since this is a Seasonic unit and being Platinum certified means better efficiency and less heat.

I've been looking at PSUs on Newegg for weeks now since I foolishly bought a Thermaltake unit that was on sale with a rebate. Ended up being defective, made by HEC which is the worst company that Thermaltake uses. Had I not been able to find a backup this is what I would have bought.

coupon code no longer works

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.