rated:

K-Cup
Disclaimer

K-Cup
Disclaimer

K-Cup
Disclaimer
http://www.staples.com/Food-Beverages/cat_CL158895?PID=361116   

ADD 5 boxes of SAME to cart which shows $10.99 wyb 3+ option by "special offers"...generally all those reg priced $12.99

$55 - 10 code $10 OFF

your cleaning and breakroom order of $50 or more.*

Coupon code: 29337 $44.94 ac shipped
note: if coupon code does not apply online, YOU MUST PHONE IN ORDER to 18003Staples since there's a glitch with how the 24ct pack KCUPS are coded at Staples.com

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

KCUPS
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
If you do the live chat, you can purchase online and go through a CB portal. The rep will ask you to complete the order ... (more)

ChipLeader (Sep. 18, 2013 @ 10:03a) |

If you can't get it going with their help, Keurig will have you take a specific part off the non-functioning machine and... (more)

hallf (Sep. 18, 2013 @ 1:57p) |

4. you like your coffee very weak

skh12 (Sep. 22, 2013 @ 5:54a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Have to call in to get the coupon applied. Pretty ridiculous that Staples still has K-cups coded to not automatically accept breakroom coupons.

Thanks, Mister Cheap! Technology coupon (76793-$10 off $40) worked for me. I needed KCups!

Oh good!Thanks Mister Cheap!

Thanks nittany. That coupon worked for me as well. This is obviously a tech item not a breakroom item.

nittanylion1 said:   Thanks, Mister Cheap! Technology coupon (76793-$10 off $40) worked for me. I needed KCups!
  Thank you for the code, worked for me too!

Even cheaper than I pay at Sam's Club! Thanx!

Thanks Mister Cheap and Nittanylion. I was able to use Nittany's code and order four boxes. Like Narcosis posted, I couldn't get Mister Cheap's code applied online. I'll call in at 9:30 when CS opens. Appreciate you all posting; we really needed K-cups!

What kind does everyone get? I picked up a sampler and figured the loss of 8 cups overall was worth getting a little variety

Dave

Great deal, thanks for posting.

Dave, I just got the Columbian. Pretty standard coffee, I think I'd get sick of 96 of any of the flavored ones. The Dark Magic (I think it's called) is really good, but too dark for my wife.

I like Lake & Lodge, my wife prefers Donut Shop. Don't really do flavored much but Buttered Toffee and Southern Pecan aren't too bad.

Ordered 4 using 10 off 40 for total OD 33.96 for 35cents/cup. Thx

Any good deal on dunkin donut k cups?

begunn said:   
nittanylion1 said:   Thanks, Mister Cheap! Technology coupon (76793-$10 off $40) worked for me. I needed KCups!

be careful, sometimes those orders wind up getting x'cded with a wrong code.

Thanks OP!

MISTERCHEAP said:   
begunn said:   

be careful, sometimes those orders wind up getting x'cded with a wrong code.

Maybe right... So far no confirmation email yet! That's strange 

I added 5 boxes and the order is over $50 but I'm getting the following message:

Coupon has not yet been applied.
Please make sure you have met the minimum purchase requirement.

spambaby said:   I added 5 boxes and the order is over $50 but I'm getting the following message:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1298796/m17976381/#m17976381   

spambaby said:   I added 5 boxes and the order is over $50 but I'm getting the following message:

place the order over the phone at 1800 3STAPLES, it will work, these 24ct KCUPS not properly coded in the system as breakroom items.

Thanks for the heads up OP!  I just bought a Keurig a couple of weeks ago, so I've been looking for good deals on K-cups.

I also used this 76793 code.  I purchased 4 boxes instead of 5, since it's $10 off $40.  My total ended up being $33.96 for 96 cups, which equals 35 cents each (slightly less expensive than the original deal, plus the code works online without having to call).

MISTERCHEAP thank U 4 that advice....this seems to be a bit sketchie here....whoaaaahhhhhh....

i think i pay .37 to brew a whole pot

If you must have KCups, there always much better deals at Amazon. I average around $.23 a cup buying there.

brownfam3 said:   If you must have KCups, there always much better deals at Amazon. I average around $.23 a cup buying there.

in 2011 perhaps, I haven't seen a deal like that on GOOD Kcups (not some off brand)  in years. If you're referring to those Martinson KCups or some other junk brand, it's like comparing the price of filet mignon to ground beef.

brownfam3 said:   If you must have KCups, there always much better deals at Amazon. I average around $.23 a cup buying there.
  Can you give me a few details about this .23c cups at Amazon. I haven't seen deals that good there. Thanks.

sherry7 said:   
Thanks for the heads up OP!  I just bought a Keurig a couple of weeks ago, so I've been looking for good deals on K-cups.

I also used this 76793 code.  I purchased 4 boxes instead of 5, since it's $10 off $40.  My total ended up being $33.96 for 96 cups, which equals 35 cents each (slightly less expensive than the original deal, plus the code works online without having to call).

Trying to figure out your math.  You bought 4 boxes (4x18=72 cups), but you figured out your price per cup using 96.  I didn't see any boxes that contained 24 cups per box.  I think your cost was 47 cents each.  Right?

In for one with the (76793-$10 off $40) coupon.  Worked no problem.

Thanks for the post.

lopo said:   
sherry7 said:   

Trying to figure out your math.  You bought 4 boxes (4x18=72 cups), but you figured out your price per cup using 96.  I didn't see any boxes that contained 24 cups per box.  I think your cost was 47 cents each.  Right?

Lopo,

did you click the OP link, they are all the 24ct ones at the link, not sure what you are referring to.

skh12 said:   i think i pay .37 to brew a whole pot
Reasons for K-Cups:

1. Some people only want one cup of coffee
2. Your coffee is ready in about one minute
3. There is no cleaning involved

Great deal. I went ahead and ordered two different flavors that were 12.99 each - with a quantity of 3 for each to bring the price down to 10.99/24.

Tech coupon worked like a charm and my total was .388 each for 144 cups of 2 different flavors vs. .375 each for 120 of one flavor.

Also wanted to point out that in light of the tech coupon, the best deal is 4 packs of a flavor (33.96) which would be 96 cups for .354 each

@MisterCheap, no I didn't click your link.  I used CB & searched for Kcups (none of the 24 ct. came up.)  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

And, thanks, OP, for the deal.  I needed to spend a few more $ at Staples to earn rewards this month.  All set!

Thanks MIstercheap coupon worked. How long is the deal good for?

chasera said:   Thanks MIstercheap coupon worked. How long is the deal good for?

to 9/21

Can you have more than one order with the 76793 coupon code or will that throw up flags?  I'd like to get a few different flavors for work and would like to place 3 orders.  Thanks.

mazeroth said:   Can you have more than one order with the 76793 coupon code or will that throw up flags?  I'd like to get a few different flavors for work and would like to place 3 orders.  Thanks.

as long as the system allows you to use it more than once, you should be OK. Staples usually doesn't hassle people about 5 digit coupon code use. Go for it.

brehas said:   .............. The Dark Magic (I think it's called) is really good, but too dark for my wife.

Try double brewing the bold flavors. I do this every time. 12oz and then 6oz. Wife does the same. We use 20oz Aladdin insulated mugs. Just lift up the hopper slightly for 2nd run.

Double Black Diamond, Dark Magic, Sumatran Reserve, Colombian Fair Trade, Nantucket Blend, Pacific Bold (Costco)

76793 - invalid coupon...

Skipping 29 Messages...
blueribb said:   
skh12 said:   i think i pay .37 to brew a whole pot
Reasons for K-Cups:

1. Some people only want one cup of coffee
2. Your coffee is ready in about one minute
3. There is no cleaning involved

4. you like your coffee very weak

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014