• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
SlamminMOFO said:   
DanoMcGarret said:   Has anyone tried printing the coupon today? Supposed to be valid thru 9/19 but the coupon won't print - has
an error message and says they're working on it.

Dano

† Although I didn't use the coupon at all in the original msg, I tried it just now and it will print for me. †Clear your cookies/cache and try again.

† The email link didn't work but OP's link - thanks MC!†

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   Has anyone tried printing the coupon today? Supposed to be valid thru 9/19 but the coupon won't print - has

Dano

††
I printed early this afternoon from the original email sent to me, used it for $3 off $5 purchase without issue, and register kicked out a $1 reward to boot.

Took $3 off for me today.† Cashier didn't even bat an eye about doing an override on the coupon.

DanoMcGarret said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   

Dano

† Although I didn't use the coupon at all in the original msg, I tried it just now and it will print for me. †Clear your cookies/cache and try again.

† The email link didn't work but OP's link - thanks MC!†

Dano

† CVS has been doing many changes to their website lately and was down several times in the past 2 weeks for system upgrades/updates. †Maybe you tried at a bad time.

chrispitude said:   Worked great. I needed toothpaste, and Toms of Maine was on sale for $3.79. I got it for under a buck. Thanks OP!
††
Toothpaste tip... ask your dentist for a big bag of "samples" every time you visit and you'll never have to pay even a buck for toothpaste again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014