• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.cvs.com/marketing/extracare/coupon-email.jsp?id=01NjU3MTc4ODQwNjE0OTEwMDA4NzAxNDkwNDUxMTg2MjQzOQ==&WT.mc_id=EM_ECE_091613_S2C_InStore     

choose "PRINT" instead of load to card (DO NOT LOAD IT!), will then take you to another print screen for the q, hit print there.

NOTE: Looks like this coupon might generate a $3 ECB on your receipt versus $3 off. However, you may be able to get cashier to simply scan the coupon and generate a $3ECB reward with you can then use without buying anything up front. NOT YET KNOWN, people should post in thread their personal experiences with this so we know how it goes. PLEASE READ THE THREAD for add. info.

Member Summary

cvs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Took $3 off for me today.  Cashier didn't even bat an eye about doing an override on the coupon.

sara85 (Sep. 19, 2013 @ 8:29p) |

CVS has been doing many changes to their website lately and was down several times in the past 2 weeks for system upgrad... (more)

SlamminMOFO (Sep. 19, 2013 @ 9:19p) |

Toothpaste tip... ask your dentist for a big bag of "samples" every time you visit and you'll never have to pay even a b... (more)

labboypro (Sep. 20, 2013 @ 11:13a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I getting a nice picture of a hammock saying "keep this page open and you will be browsing our site soon." not sure what that's indicating.

nm. just tried again and the typical CVS coupon page showed up. Thank Mr. C

worked good

Green!

Correct me if I'm wrong, this is not a $3 off your purchase but rather you get 3 EC Bucks after the purchase... right?

mmyk72 said:   Green!

Correct me if I'm wrong, this is not a $3 off your purchase but rather you get 3 EC Bucks after the purchase... right?

you might be right!  however, there's nothing to stop you from having cashier scan this first, then get the ECB, then buy stuff with it.

I think this coupon is an instant $3 because it states "up to $3.00 value" under the print button.  No mention of purchase required to get the $3

I think the "get $3.00 extrabucks rewards" may be throwing people off.  Right above it is states SAVE $3.00

Terms and Conditions

ExtraCare card must be presented to get these savings. Savings applied to total purchase with specified product. Excludes prescriptions, alcohol, gift cards, lottery, money orders, postage stamps, pre-paid cards & tobacco products. No Cash Back. Tax charged on pre-coupon price where required. + CRV on beverages applied where applicable.

These are unique codes though to a specific cvs card so don't be alarmed if it beeps and rejected at register.

Edit:  Coupon does not say $3 purchase required.  I had assumed it prints after the $3 transaction is processed

MISTERCHEAP said:   
mmyk72 said:   Green!

you might be right!  however, there's nothing to stop you from having cashier scan this first, then get the ECB, then buy stuff with it.

That's what I'm thinking too.   I'd rather do this for less out-of-pocket.

Curious (and possessing a broken printer): why shouldn't we just load it to the card?

CrashCart9 said:   Curious (and possessing a broken printer): why shouldn't we just load it to the card?
  You'd be loading it to somebody else's card as they are unique to each card

I was able to buy 1 gal of milk for 35 cents. CSR or mgr may need to override the coupon since it may show up as not valid for this card.

CrashCart9 said:   Curious (and possessing a broken printer): why shouldn't we just load it to the card?
  I loaded it last time, and when I went to the store, it did not show up.  I tried to print it afterwards and it would not let me as I had already loaded it to the card!

hobo916 said:   
  I loaded it last time, and when I went to the store, it did not show up.  I tried to print it afterwards and it would not let me as I had already loaded it to the card!

If you didnt load it from the direct CVS email to your card, then it loaded to another card as the coupon posted was from someones unique email tied to a cvs their card only

Thanks OP

Thanks MR C!

SlamminMOFO said:   
hobo916 said:   

If you didnt load it from the direct CVS email to your card, then it loaded to another card as the coupon posted was from someones unique email tied to a cvs their card only

It came to my email.  I loaded it directly from the link provided to me and my account.

thank you , Works perfect ~!!!

For such deal, I always save paper, by loading its value into my card (click of a button) and tell the cashier my associated phone number in the store while purchase.

Coupon is good for a direct $3.00 off.. Just used 2 received in emails.

Purchased 3 Dawn dish liquids for 3.00 (coupon value) and you get a 1.00 ecb back. 

hobo916 said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   
hobo916 said:   

It came to my email.  I loaded it directly from the link provided to me and my account.

With that being said, either it didnt load when you thought it may have or maybe you have a different cvs card and did not use the correct one. Log into CVS to check your account and it will show your card number.

Used the coupon to buy $36 worth of Tide, got the $10 ECB and will sumbit the rebate for $10 from P&G. Saw a grill at 75% off ($12.50) and was tempted to use the $10 ECB to buy the grill. My wife will certainly nag me about buying stuff that I don't need, so I had to pass.

delete

@SlamminMOFO - Do you have 2 CVS card to use 2 coupons?

SlamminMOFO said:   I think this coupon is an instant $3 because it states "up to $3.00 value" under the print button.  No mention of purchase required to get the $3

I think the "get $3.00 extrabucks rewards" may be throwing people off.  Right above it is states SAVE $3.00

These are unique codes though to a specific cvs card so don't be alarmed if it beeps and rejected at register.

I was confused about the wording the first time I got one of these, thinking I was going to get $3 ECB when I made a purchase. Obviously it's just $3 off anything.

The coupon code is not unique. The link that was posted is, since it includes the card info. Everyone who got the offer should have the same coupon code, if you choose to print it.

I will wait until the last day it's valid (Thursday, I think) to load it to my card (I got an email for one of them), then it should be valid for a few days after that.

fewchaboy said:   Used the coupon to buy $36 worth of Tide, got the $10 ECB and will sumbit the rebate for $10 from P&G. Saw a grill at 75% off ($12.50) and was tempted to use the $10 ECB to buy the grill. My wife will certainly nag me about buying stuff that I don't need, so I had to pass.
  That's bad that you have to worry about spending $2.50.

Works for me but they must enter it as $3off. But then you can buy wine & cigs with it.

billrubin said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   I think this coupon is an instant $3 because it states "up to $3.00 value" under the print button.  No mention of purchase required to get the $3

I was confused about the wording the first time I got one of these, thinking I was going to get $3 ECB when I made a purchase. Obviously it's just $3 off anything.

The coupon code is not unique. The link that was posted is, since it includes the card info. Everyone who got the offer should have the same coupon code, if you choose to print it.

I will wait until the last day it's valid (Thursday, I think) to load it to my card (I got an email for one of them), then it should be valid for a few days after that.

Nope, every one I received (and family) has a unique code that does not match that in the op's post.  12 different codes throughout family and friends.   They are unique and were all printed rather than loaded to card.  The only reason I am stressing that is that some may get rejected with that particular coupon as that its not for that card or may beep as redeemed..  Some cashiers will force it through also depending on their mood at that given moment. 

IndianInUSA said:   @SlamminMOFO - Do you have 2 CVS card to use 2 coupons?
  Yes, within family

Honesty and greed ....where do the two meet?

sommerjt said:   Honesty and greed ....where do the two meet?

at CVS Stores nationwide.

SlamminMOFO said:   Nope, every one I received (and family) has a unique code that does not match that in the op's post.  12 different codes throughout family and friends.   They are unique and were all printed rather than loaded to card.  The only reason I am stressing that is that some may get rejected with that particular coupon as that its not for that card or may beep as redeemed..  Some cashiers will force it through also depending on their mood at that given moment. 
When I print similar CVS coupons for different cards, I write an initial on each one so I know which card it goes with.

Or were you planning to use each unique coupon on each card and try to use multiple $3 coupons on a single card?

billrubin said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   Nope, every one I received (and family) has a unique code that does not match that in the op's post.  12 different codes throughout family and friends.   They are unique and were all printed rather than loaded to card.  The only reason I am stressing that is that some may get rejected with that particular coupon as that its not for that card or may beep as redeemed..  Some cashiers will force it through also depending on their mood at that given moment. 
When I print similar CVS coupons for different cards, I write an initial on each one so I know which card it goes with.

Or were you planning to use each unique coupon on each card and try to use multiple $3 coupons on a single card?

I do the same about the initial.   And no, I use one per card as they come in the emails received. The cards that dont receive the emails I dont even bother to attempt to use them.  My point was that the code in the first msg was for someones particular card and will most likely.beep as not the correct card and/or used already as they are most def unique.  Just a warning to those that may get rejected.

Just rang up "coupon not registered" on my card (just now), was working fine last night. I don't know why, used the printed version both times.

1chris1 said:   Just rang up "coupon not registered" on my card (just now), was working fine last night. I don't know why, used the printed version both times.
So you used it last night and then tried to use it again? It's a single use per card.

billrubin said:   
1chris1 said:   Just rang up "coupon not registered" on my card (just now), was working fine last night. I don't know why, used the printed version both times.
So you used it last night and then tried to use it again? It's a single use per card.

No, it was different.

Thanks
Works great. Printed coupon and gave it to the cashier w/ my ExtraCare card. It did not print ExtraBucks, just took $3 off my total.

Worked great. I needed toothpaste, and Toms of Maine was on sale for $3.79. I got it for under a buck. Thanks OP!

Has anyone tried printing the coupon today? Supposed to be valid thru 9/19 but the coupon won't print - has
an error message and says they're working on it.

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   Has anyone tried printing the coupon today? Supposed to be valid thru 9/19 but the coupon won't print - has
an error message and says they're working on it.

Dano

Although I didn't use the coupon at all in the original msg, I tried it just now and it will print for me.  Clear your cookies/cache and try again.

Skipping 5 Messages...
chrispitude said:   Worked great. I needed toothpaste, and Toms of Maine was on sale for $3.79. I got it for under a buck. Thanks OP!

Toothpaste tip... ask your dentist for a big bag of "samples" every time you visit and you'll never have to pay even a buck for toothpaste again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014