• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Epson - Stylus Small-in-One Wireless All-In-One Printer
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Really good price, OP, thanks. Warning though:Amazon reviewis 2/5 stars, especially for the printing.

Really sick of BB pumping all these AIOs at $29.99.

First I got the Canon, then the HP 3510s for AirPrint, and now I have to replace those with NX230s, because I already love the one I got for a coworker's cramped cubicle.

I'm going to have to have a garage sale to unload all these all in ones. Worst of all I'll probably make a few bucks... unwittingly!

NX230 Pros: Tiniest full featured AIO outside of the HP $200+ portable AIO. Epson rapid dry inks, and all the great Epson text and standard print quality. Individual ink carts per color.
NX230 Cons: Slow, not a photo printer by any means, and a tad loud (not as loud as Canon, but louder than a typical Epson or HP).

Too much deals related to electronics. No one share clothing i think. Good deal anyway

124 black ink cartridge,
cyan,
magenta
and yellow 124 color ink cartridges

It uses 4, the only way to go...
Cheap generics available, easy refill if you want to.

The last time around for these I bought 3...wanting to sell the ink...
The original is 124i, good only for the initial use on a printer....So no reselling...
I cannot find that info now...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014