• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
As noted by yesidonoitall, there is a new coupon in the rewardscenter coupon wallet that expires 9/28.  This coupon will most likely go out in the Sunday email blast.

EDIT: The coupon can be found at http://www.staples.com/coupons

Samsung tablets at staples.com (for reference)      - YMMV using coupon on kiosk "pay-at-register" order.

Member Summary

samsung
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Extended until Dec 31

jatan1986 (Oct. 01, 2013 @ 2:14a) |

If you want something cheap then the Fintie folio hardback case in black is only $4 shipped with Amazon prime

Also bought... (more)

jatan1986 (Oct. 01, 2013 @ 2:30a) |

I have been buying the Galaxy Note 2, or even renovation dollars 140ish trading,http://www.comebuy.com/tablet-pc-c-499 I... (more)

wanghaiyan9225 (Nov. 01, 2013 @ 3:55a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

any catches to this? seems too good to be true...
I've been shopping for a Galaxy Note 2, even a refurb for $140ish deals I've seen lately for a universal remote. This coupon could net me a GT 3 7.0 for $125+tax.

do you think they'll price match?

littlebit520 said:   do you think they'll price match?
Big YMMV doing PM + coupon.  

The problem here is that the hisense sero 7 pro is normally priced at $129, and is really a better tablet all around than the Samsung GT3 7' (and i have been hands on with both, and bought the Sero for my Father in Law).  I freely admit that Samsung is a better name, but once you get past that, the Sero has a better processor, better display, newer, less-bloated OS, and better cameras.  The memory and other factors are a dead heat.  The Sero is missing the consumer IR, so that is the only real selling point for the Samsung, although many smart TVs have an android app to have remote capabilities over wifi.  Don't get me wrong -- $75 is a nice, big coupon and a legitimate deal for the OP to post, but from an apples to apples comparison this just brings these down into competitive pricing.

Galaxy Tab II
Disclaimer
Thanks OP!

Samsung Galaxy Tab IISpecifications
Tablet Screen Size 10.1"
Tablet Display Type TFT
Tablet Resolution 1280 x 800
Tablet Processor Dual-core
Tablet Processor Speed n/a
Tablet Memory Size 16GB
Tablet Memory Expandable 32GB
Tablet Operating System Android 4.0 - Ice Cream
Bluetooth v3.0
Connectivity 802.11 b/g/n
Audio Stereo Speakers
Video Playback 1080p Playback @ 30fps
Camera 3MP rear-facing
Battery Life Up to 14 hours
Battery Li-Polymer Battery 7,000mAh
Dimensions 10.1" H x 6.9" W x .38" D
Weight 1.28 lbs
Warranty 1 year

Sold out online available in store (YMMV) clearance price $279.90

Less 10% open box display (complete with box & all accessories) -$27.99
Less coupon from OP -$75
add Illinois tax 8% +14.15

Total $191.06 out the door

Bought a tab2 10" for $225. What a steal!

DaveKnowsAll said:   The problem here is that the hisense sero 7 pro is normally priced at $129, and is really a better tablet all around than the Samsung GT3 7' (and i have been hands on with both, and bought the Sero for my Father in Law).  I freely admit that Samsung is a better name, but once you get past that, the Sero has a better processor, better display, newer, less-bloated OS, and better cameras.  The memory and other factors are a dead heat.  The Sero is missing the consumer IR, so that is the only real selling point for the Samsung, although many smart TVs have an android app to have remote capabilities over wifi.  Don't get me wrong -- $75 is a nice, big coupon and a legitimate deal for the OP to post, but from an apples to apples comparison this just brings these down into competitive pricing.

the bigger issue is getting accessories / cases

many of them are not available in store.

How about a price match at WalMart? The Note 8.0 is $359.00 in the weekly circular and WalMart says they will match other stores but I don't know if they will accept coupons. It would be 359.99 - 75.00 = 284.99 not a bad deal but I don't know if its possible

megaallstar said:   How about a price match at WalMart? The Note 8.0 is $359.00 in the weekly circular and WalMart says they will match other stores but I don't know if they will accept coupons. It would be 359.99 - 75.00 = 284.99 not a bad deal but I don't know if its possible

WM will PM but not accept $off coupons.  Straples will PM WM but will deduct coupon price first.

howiez69 said:   any catches to this? seems too good to be true...
I've been shopping for a Galaxy Note 2, even a refurb for $140ish deals I've seen lately for a universal remote. This coupon could net me a GT 3 7.0 for $125+tax.

No catch as i purchased two gt3 for $133 w/tax bm. green for op

nice

thanks

Tab 2 7" for $64.90 OTD. Was $139.99. Thanks

I went to my local store & the Note 8.0 (16gb) was marked at $299.99 (Website showed $359.99) After coupon & tax I got it for $245. The rest of the tabs in my store were marked lower than Staples online & sales circular prices.
Birmingham, Al

Do not forget the Galaxy perks!

http://www.samsung.com/us/register-for-your-galaxy-perks/   

Register Your Samsung Galaxy Tab® 3 and Get Over $200 in Perks*New Hulu Plus users get a 3-month membership and new Boingo users get Wi-Fi access for 12 months. All that, plus $10 in Google Play™ credit and up to 50GB of dropbox™ storage—yours for 2 years from the time you set up the app.

javaman said:   Do not forget the Galaxy perks!

http://www.samsung.com/us/register-for-your-galaxy-perks/     

Register Your Samsung Galaxy Tab® 3 and Get Over $200 in Perks*New Hulu Plus users get a 3-month membership and new Boingo users get Wi-Fi access for 12 months. All that, plus $10 in Google Play™ credit and up to 50GB of dropbox™ storage—yours for 2 years from the time you set up the app.

Not that anyone expected anything different, but the Boingo passes are locked to the device (by serial number). So don't expect to redeem the offer and use on your laptop. Doesn't work that way (I tried).

Also, the Play offer was $25 a few months back. Now it's $10. Decent, but was way better in the past.

checker707 said:   Tab 2 7" for $64.90 OTD. Was $139.99. Thanks

edit:
SKU = 726938 ?
Where = ?
TIA

Holiday shopping is done for the kids. Purchased three BNIB Tab2's (726938) in VA for $68.34ea out the door.

most of staple store are out of stock for Samsung Tab 2 7"

Just got back from Staples. I was going to purchase the Note 8.0 @ 359.00 but it rang up 299.00 - 75.00 coupon + taxes = 242.48 out the door!

awesome

My local stores were out of tab 2s.

got the kids tab 3s for 124 + tax

got myself the note 8 for 224 + tax

kinda like the tab 3 better. The size is just wide enough for me to hold. The note 8 is too wide. Guess I'll find a case with a hand strap.

I have a note 2 phone so it's like a giant version of my phone lol.

RE:

got the kids tab 3s for 124 + tax
got myself the note 8 for 224 + tax

Heading there at 5 pm pacific, hope they have some of those for me...

They ordered a tab 3 for me since they were out of stock and its a regular item, so if they are out push to get it sent to you. Not your fault if they are out. Hmm maybe I should have asked them to upgrade to the next model lol... didn't think of that.

Got 1 Tab 7 for about $97 with tax. Had $40 in rewards that I used

just picked up a Tab 3 7" under the wire. $199 - $75 + tax = $132.XX Coupon expires today - store closed at 9PM. Nice! Thanks OP.

Thanks for the deal OP I has to fight with my Office Max since I had 170+ in max rewards I had to spend by month end. Got tab3 warranty and 32gb micro sd and only spent $15 out of pocket. Best fatwallet deal in a while. Thanks!

Samsung 3
Disclaimer
The store only had the Windows 8 in stock....

They oredered and did PM for the 3 model  x 4

FYI - While this coupon officially expires at close of business tonight, it will most likely scan thru end of day Monday, 9/23.

As always, YMMV whether cashier/manager will accept. 

Picked up a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 for $195. Great deal!!

In my Staples coupon wallet

Expires 09/28/13
  $75OFF  Coupon code: 54596

$75 off any Samsung Tablet. Limit 1.

Site very slow..

Oh wow I just checked and I have it too. And I have a 25 rewards credit!

Think they'd let me add a 10% off coupon? Lol

mommynurse said:   They ordered a tab 3 for me since they were out of stock and its a regular item, so if they are out push to get it sent to you. Not your fault if they are out. Hmm maybe I should have asked them to upgrade to the next model lol... didn't think of that.
  You have a nice Staples store.  My local store was all out of the Tab 3, and simply shrugged and said they couldn't do anything for me.  (I drove to another store 12 miles away and scored one.)

pacifickarma said:   
mommynurse said:   They ordered a tab 3 for me since they were out of stock and its a regular item, so if they are out push to get it sent to you. Not your fault if they are out. Hmm maybe I should have asked them to upgrade to the next model lol... didn't think of that.
  You have a nice Staples store.  My local store was all out of the Tab 3, and simply shrugged and said they couldn't do anything for me.  (I drove to another store 12 miles away and scored one.)

My store ordered the  Tab 3 for me...

That stinks. Glad the next store wasnt too far away.

I just checked and there is a store about 20 miles away that may have tab 2s. I'm calling first thing when they open. Would make a great gift I could score a tab 2 for like 60!

The stores can do more than they sometimes want to for you.
In my case, the online order they did would not take the $75 coupon code so they just modified the  price for that amount.

Skipping 68 Messages...
I have been buying the Galaxy Note 2, or even renovation dollars 140ish trading,http://www.comebuy.com/tablet-pc-c-499 I recently saw a universal remote control. This coupon can net I GT 3 7.0 $ 125 + tax.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014