• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ok....it is my fault I got my husband addicted to them ( at $22).  But they are on sale for $16 each (that $8 off).  Even the women's version is down to $16 too.  They are also offering free shipping on orders over $75.
http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-underwear/mens-boxers-mens-briefs/76015.aspx 
Use Code 75FALL

Expires 09/23/13.

Member Summary

"Buck Naked" Underwear
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 4. I used T13PC2B as my code for free shipping $50+ and $16/pair per a mailing I received. However the price didn't adjust when I used the code and I had to email them for an adjustment. Sort of a hassle, and I'm not sure if the code is still valid as I used it last week.

Love their commercials!!!

These are horribly ugly...

In for 7 of the boxer briefs...including one pair in bright red for my husband's Christmas stocking. Ugly, yes, but they look better on than off My husband says that these are the most comfortable underwear he's ever owned...and we live in SW Florida, where it's pretty warm year-round. The ones I bought him three years ago look as nice as the ones only a year old - they wear like iron. This is the best price I've ever seen on these. My previous orders showed prices of $18.50 (last Christmas) and $22.50 (2 years ago).

Just wait until the EXOFFICIO aficionados get a whiff of this thread.  There's going to be a boxer-brief thowdown in here.

The first time I bought them for my DH, I bought one of each style and let him try each one for a while. The boxer brief won, no contest at all. Prior to this, he had been a cotton tightie whitie kind of guy. Also, these run very true to size, FWIW.

I'll give them a try

Love my EXOFFICIO, but in for 3 of these to check them out & compare. Thanks, OP!

KublaKhan said:   Just wait until the EXOFFICIO aficionados get a whiff of this thread.  There's going to be a boxer-brief thowdown in here.
  Isn't going to happen since ...
DTC said: They have an antimicrobial treatment to fight odor.

In for 5. I have a few of EXOFFICIO briefs and love them. I wanna see if this is any better and the price is right. Thanks OP

In for 2 Boxer Briefs and 2 V neck T shirts $76 delivered

do they have a pee hole? last time i jumped on a hot deal for underware, it was for calvin klien tighty whities. everyone gave the op green. no one posted that the underware had no pee hole. now when i pee at a urinal i have to remove my trousers to my knees so others can see my rear in the public restrooms. its ridiculous why would they make underare without a pee hole. it also makes other things difficult but i wont get into that.

Not sure why my eyes read it as "Butt Naked"....

I would like to place an order

I want to place an order

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014