• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
starts sunday B&M only.

Buy $49+ of HP ink (before tax/after any coupons), get 20% back in rewards plus triple ink recycle credit up to 5 carts in the same order. MUST RECYCLE AND BUY at same time.

see ad or www.officemax.com website for full T&C on this offer.

a $59.99 ink purchase will net $42 in rewards as outlined above.

Member Summary

Office Max
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Or $40 back in rewards on a $50 purchase...better percentage off.

DoctorDeals said:   Or $40 back in rewards on a $50 purchase...better percentage off.
††

yes, just an example in OP, sometimes tough to get right at $50 on HP purchases since the ink prices require some creative mixing/matching depending what size you need.

You counting the $20 we get anyway for recycling (or $10 if you're just counting the 5 carts)??? false logic. You're only getting $20 extra back for buying $49+, plus extra 10% of whatever the ink cost.†
So for example, buy $60 and get $26 back in rewards in addition to the $20 you get for recycling 10 carts anyway and normal % for ink purchase.

Danzilla said:   You counting the $20 we get anyway for recycling??? false logic. You're only getting $20 extra back for buying $50+!
††

true, didn't say it was above /beyond normal recycle, but $40 back on $50 total isn't too bad. (or $20xtra back on $50 if you want to look at it that way)

MISTERCHEAP said:   
DoctorDeals said:   Or $40 back in rewards on a $50 purchase...better percentage off.
††

yes, just an example in OP, sometimes tough to get right at $50 on HP purchases since the ink prices require some creative mixing/matching depending what size you need.

† I congratulate the Office Max or HP product marketing folks who went the extra mile to make sure that all possible combinations of the ink that I use work out to $0.03 less than needed to get the deal. ††

c3688t said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
††

† I congratulate the Office Max or HP product marketing folks who went the extra mile to make sure that all possible combinations of the ink that I use work out to $0.03 less than needed to get the deal. ††

††hahaha seems to be true for most promos like †tide/cvs etc..

I suppose this no longer works in CA? Since its only 1 per cartridge discounts versus the 2 in rewards per cartridge, up to 20 cartridges.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014