• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
MSI Radeon HD 7770 1GB  - $69.99 after $30 rebate.
Free Shoprunner shipping

Linky 

Comes w/ 1 free game (AMD Bronze award).
Choices are:

• Deus Ex Human Revolution™
  • DiRT® 3
  • DiRT® Showdown
  • Far Cry® 3
  • Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon
  • Sleeping Dogs™
  • Sniper Elite V2

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

MSI Radeon 1GB HD 7770 GHz (84.50kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Average PassMark Score was 2154.

This is not a bad price for a decent video card! My gtx 460 is around 2700 and it was a heck of a lot more than this! Used price on the GTX 460 is still more than this...

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=Radeon+HD+7770

Got this a few weeks ago when they had the same promo. Great card.  I haven't redeemed the game yet since none of them interest me.  I might just sell the code on fleabay.

Far Cry 3, Blood Dragon is surprisingly good. Clever humor throughout with an 80s twist and juuuust long enough to be a great game. I think it's one of the few games I played recently that I actually finished.

It's satisfying and stupid all at the same time

Ever so slightly faster than the MSI R4870 it is replacing, according to 3D Mark. Seems to run good so far.

Good price, bump

Paganese said:   Ever so slightly faster than the MSI R4870 it is replacing, according to 3D Mark. Seems to run good so far.

Here's a bench of the 2. 7770 is not only faster but uses less power.
http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/513?vs=536 

Marlin1975 said:   
Paganese said:   Ever so slightly faster than the MSI R4870 it is replacing, according to 3D Mark. Seems to run good so far.

Here's a bench of the 2. 7770 is not only faster but uses less power.
http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/513?vs=536  

I've had the 7770 in my rig for about a year now. It's not the highest end card out there, but the biggest appeal to me is that it's low energy and it allows me to have a very capable card that can operate virtually silent. I've been very happy with this guy.

Anyone know if this card works in a 2008 Mac Pro running 10.8.5 (in OS X, obviously it'll work in Windows)? I've heard that a ton of ATI cards started working in native support mode (Core Image/Quartz Extreme enabled, 5 GT/s, boot screen shows up, etc) as of 10.8.3, but does has anyone tried it with this card? Thanks in advance!

DEAD, back to $80AR.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014