• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kenneth Cole Reaction Flip Wilson Leather Wallet - eBags.com
Disclaimer
Black Kenneth Cole Reaction Flip Wilson Leather Wallet on sale for $8.99 here   
10% off with promotion code PROWIN
Total cost: $8.09
Shipping is free (coupon triggers free shipping)
Don't forget FW CB of 5.5%

Credit to daisybeetle @ SD

eBags
Need a eBags coupon that earns 8.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Kenneth Cole Reaction Leather Wallet
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
You should never cook tilapia, for this very reason!

forthill (Sep. 22, 2013 @ 5:41p) |

Because it falls apart like a leather wallet?

bytem3 (Sep. 22, 2013 @ 5:59p) |

I had a docker's leather tri-fold that lasted 13 years before I lost it (and still had a few years left of life IMO).

Dotbody (Sep. 23, 2013 @ 12:25a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal. Free shipping indeed.

Thanks OP!

junkbonds said:   FYI: Amazon Reviews
  Thanks for sharing... FYI it's $19.15 on Amazon

Boy... they're making wallets based on 1970's comedians now.

Based on the Amazon reviews, sounds much better than the cheap Joseph Abboud wallets that keep coming on sale. Those are horrendous quality.

got 1 thanks

thedbn said:   

Interesting you said that.  Amazon lists a book I've been looking at, The Hive and the Honey Bee, for $55 new.  It's available from the publisher for $36.  Evidently Amazon is starting a practice of overcharging for books.

I've had the same wallet for almost a decade. It is canvas. My experience with leather is that they last 1 or 2 years and then start falling apart like a piece of cooked tilapia!

JaxFL said:   Boy... they're making wallets based on 1970's comedians now.
  The devil made me buy this wallet!

StevenColorado said:   StevenColorado;17990838 said:  

Interesting you said that.  Amazon lists a book I've been looking at, The Hive and the Honey Bee, for $55 new.  It's available from the publisher for $36.  Evidently Amazon is starting a practice of overcharging for books.

Actually, Amazon doesn't sell that book.  The $55 price you see is what other sellers in the Amazon Marketplace are selling the book for.

Thanks. Got one.

In for one! I have a 10 year old wallet that is falling apart....time for a new one and this looks to be a great deal!

Very nice deal. Early Christmas shopping

For some reason, free shipping was not included for me, but since I still have Shoprunner from our previous deal, I sign in with my Shoprunner account to get free shipping.
Thanks OP.

Necromancer said:   I've had the same wallet for almost a decade. It is canvas. My experience with leather is that they last 1 or 2 years and then start falling apart like a piece of cooked tilapia!
  Found out the hard way leather pressed close to my skin causes allergic-like reaction, skin itching/burning...just be careful. 

The AA AAdvantage shopping portal (www.aadvantageeshopping.com) has 21 Miles per dollar at eBags!
&
The UA Mileage Plus shopping portal (www.mileageplusshopping.com) offers 18 Miles for dollar at eBags.

Although using the PROWIN code might negate the miles. But $8.99 + 189 miles, could very well be a better deal than $8.09.

$8.09 plus $4.95 shipping for me, so activated, canceled, and accepted Shoprunner extension for $8.09 with free 2-day shipping. 
Thnx OP, and thnx OP!
shoprunner hot deal

Very good, the price is very cheap, wallet is also very good!

ll said:   $8.09 plus $4.95 shipping for me.
  same here

StevenColorado said:   thedbn said:   

Amazon is not charity

No free ship with PROWIN code here either . . . Pass.

I called eBags and they accepted the coupon code PROWIN for free shipping.

Thanks!!!....one less gift to buy for Christmas....

If you have issues with the free shipping code, then you may want to buy it from them on their eBay site Ebags on Ebay for $8.99 with free shipping.

Is this a very good deal? I usually see similar wallets at TJMax or Marhals for similar prices. The other day I got a Michael Kors for $11

xpolarx said:   Is this a very good deal? I usually see similar wallets at TJMax or Marhals for similar prices. The other day I got a Michael Kors for $11
  This is FW. If people find item 40 cents cheaper, it is "hot deal" and folks go nuts.

OOS.

Necromancer said:   I've had the same wallet for almost a decade. It is canvas. My experience with leather is that they last 1 or 2 years and then start falling apart like a piece of cooked tilapia!

forthill said:   

Because it falls apart like a leather wallet?

I had a docker's leather tri-fold that lasted 13 years before I lost it (and still had a few years left of life IMO).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014