Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Accu-Gage Tire Pressure Guage
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good, sturdy basic tire pressure gauge, way better than the stick kind.

Does this screw onto the tire stem? Biggest pain with tire gauges is getting them on the valve properly.

pushes onto valve stem.

Worth every penny of 3.99 and then some.

lifetime guarantee IIRC.

hpm.

quality.  I have two already!

this is a great gauge for the money. i have a digital one that eats through batteries that Im less than thrilled with. this is mighty tempting to get to keep as a spare

shipping is not free. it's $5.99.

I have a couple of these, they work pretty well.

+1 these kinda tire pressure gauges are much better than the pen style. Bleeding button is very essential which makes the whole job much easier. I check my tire pressure pretty much every weekend due to long commute, and making tires in proper pressure makes me feel much better. Get the one with a hose where you might want to have better clearance, but most valves are sticking outward so it wouldn't be too much of trouble with this.
This is pretty cheap, but I paid for a hosed one close to $8 at the advancedauto.

This was still available.
$5.99 Shipping killed it for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014