40-60 lumen (3W) flashlight (20.03kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got mine yesterday. 11/5/2013. It works. Would buy again

holiday42 (Nov. 06, 2013 @ 7:41a) |

thanks

happyusmle (Nov. 16, 2013 @ 1:28p) |

How much of a hassle is this billmelater thingy? I have so far not bothered ... that is one time right?

invisible (Nov. 21, 2013 @ 10:03p) |

DEAD! "Thanks for your attention to us! Unluckily you miss the chance."
Staff Summary

No where to enter the coupon code?

edit: OK, had to go to checkout to enter it, how lame.  Anyway, in for 1.  The 42 5-stars reviews can't real.

If you pay with PAyPal it takes the coupon off. #2.66 total.

Logistics Information

Sorry, Items is under processing, so there is no logistics information at present. If there is not any problem about your order, we’ll send out it in 1-2 days, please wait patiently. Any problem, please contact us.

Thanks.. In 4 1...
Green!

In 4 1 using PayPal. Cost $0.01

Had 9 cents left on a rebate prepaid card. Down to 8 with this. Thanks OP.

I used Paypal and when I put the coupon it showed the $.01 total, but I got charged $2.66 by Paypal echeck.
I had to use chat to get them to cancel. Hassle.

Used Paypal and got my email receipt from Paypal showing a payment of $0.01!
Thanks OP!

$.01 paypal works just fine.  You have to create an account and go through the checkout process.  There you enter the coupon and then pick paypal as your payment option.  If you choose paypal from the product page your not going to get the discount.

only charged $0.01 from paypal. Got email from paypal for this charge.

dafish said:   $.01 paypal works just fine.  You have to create an account and go through the checkout process.  There you enter the coupon and then pick paypal as your payment option.  If you choose paypal from the product page your not going to get the discount.
  Uh, I entered the coupon, it showed $.01 total at the confirmation page, but I got charged $2.66 by paypal. 

My confirmation from PayPal says $.01.

worked

awesome thanks for the post! i use these as stocking stuffers

I cannot see how they can profit for just a Penny.. must be a mistake. Just to charge a credit card CO$T$ a few cents-- probably a marketing ploy.
Anyway, in for one and let's see if they honor it...
Did anybody see any fine print on limitations/conditions that would make charging a credit card (through paypal) a problem?

Great. Thanks OP.   $0.01 through Paypal...but they were free at Harbor Freight a couple of years ago, must have picked up 20 or so.

Interesting, I had a $10 back offer when I use Bill Me Later on my Paypal account. I already had a BML account so I am not sure if I'll get it, but it's worth trying. Claimed no minimum purchase required.

Checked the Paypal transaction and it correctly showed a penny.

In for one.
Had a few pennies left on my rebate visa I didn't know where to use.
It went thru smoothly, got the confirmation email from tmart.
GREEN

billrubin said:   Interesting, I had a $10 back offer when I use Bill Me Later on my Paypal account. I already had a BML account so I am not sure if I'll get it, but it's worth trying. Claimed no minimum purchase required.

I did the same thing.
Thanks OP.
For those of you whom are saying that it doesn't go through, you have to go through PayPal and before confirming order enter the Coupon Code.

Please donīt point at peopleīs eyes directly for the powerful light is harmful and it will make you blind, especially for the kid
OMG it's a death ray

Ordered 1 for 1 cent using PP. One order/IP address.

Didn't checkout through paypal, used CC, got charged $2.66. Will cancel. Hassle.

Edit: never mind, looks like they might have charged $0.01. We will see...

Worked great! Thanks, OP!

I'll try anything for a Penny!! Thanks OP green for U.

before i placed the order, the total showed $0.01, but the confirmation page showed $2.66 charged to credit card. Credit card showed that they charged $2.66, Sent email to resolve it. We'll see if they'll refund. hassle.

Thanks OP

thanks

got it thanks Bittul...go to secure checkout...coupon code and paypal still is listed as a checkout option

Hope it's not a big address collecting scam heh

thanks OP great toy for the kid

if it shows up I'll be happy. If not then it was only a couple of minutes of my time.

thanks OP and thanks guys for posting method for checking out to get .01 price

in 4 1..thanks green for you.

Hilarious. Thanks OP!

Worked just fine. Thx OP!

seemed to work just fine for me, too. thanks!

i have this flashlight which i paid .01 cent in a previous promo. I never use it, its the light output has a purple hue and is not bright.

Just get the ~$3 300lumin flashlights from Amazon.

Skipping 20 Messages...
billrubin said:   
billrubin said:   Interesting, I had a $10 back offer when I use Bill Me Later on my Paypal account. I already had a BML account so I am not sure if I'll get it, but it's worth trying. Claimed no minimum purchase required.

I just got email with my Bill Me Later statement and I obviously got the $10 credit!

Statement Balance: $-9.99

So now the flashlight was $9.99 better than free .

How much of a hassle is this billmelater thingy? I have so far not bothered ... that is one time right?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014