• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
In for one, thanks!

In 4 1.† Limit one per customer, oh drat.† I was going to splurge and order a couple hundred

Got one for 1 cent. Thanks

Thanks OP. In 4 1.

DEAD! "Thanks for your attention to us! Unluckily you miss the chance."

Just got a shipping notice. Although there is a link where it claims the order can be tracked, there is no tracking.

"Sorry, since you have chosen the shipping way of no tracking number at placing an order, we canít get your logistics information. Please switch to†for the check. If there is any problem, please†contact us.†"

thanks OP! Repped! Use PP...

billrubin said:   Interesting, I had a $10 back offer when I use Bill Me Later on my Paypal account. I already had a BML account so I am not sure if I'll get it, but it's worth trying. Claimed no minimum purchase required.

Checked the Paypal transaction and it correctly showed a penny.

I just got email with my Bill Me Later statement and I obviously got the $10 credit!

Statement Balance: $-9.99

So now the flashlight was $9.99 better than free .

I recently emailed them and they said these are coming from Hong Kong which might take up to a month...

Whether you put in a claim that you never got your FL about that time so you can get your penny back is up to you..
Keep the thread updated if you receive yours EARLIER than the 30 days!

Payment Status History Order Status History Comments
Completed Processing Your payment has been received, your order is being processed.
Completed Packing -no record-
Completed Shipped -no record-

No record of mine being packed (or shipped) at all.† Just me?

Anybody have 'shipping problems' and not get their FL yet, it's been around 30 days already..?

holiday42 said:   
Payment Status History Order Status History Comments
Completed Processing Your payment has been received, your order is being processed.
Completed Packing -no record-
Completed Shipped -no record-

No record of mine being packed (or shipped) at all.† Just me?

Same for me. I wonder if anyone received their order?††

Gee whiz, ANYBODY get theirs yet? Please update.

got mine yesterday . nice little light. worked fine

Received mine Oct 30.† Used i last night when the power went out!

Thanks for updating, they claimed returned postage error on mine.. so we'll see.

Received mine on Nov 1.† Not bad for a penny.† I had forgotten all about ordering it and had to find this thread to remember what I paid.

Got mine yesterday. 11/5/2013. It works. Would buy again

thanks

billrubin said:   
billrubin said:   Interesting, I had a $10 back offer when I use Bill Me Later on my Paypal account. I already had a BML account so I am not sure if I'll get it, but it's worth trying. Claimed no minimum purchase required.

Checked the Paypal transaction and it correctly showed a penny.

I just got email with my Bill Me Later statement and I obviously got the $10 credit!

Statement Balance: $-9.99

So now the flashlight was $9.99 better than free .

† How much of a hassle is this billmelater thingy? I have so far not bothered ... that is one time right?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014