• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ipad 4th gen 32 gb retina display (31.49kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Wow, this is hot. 32GB < 400

great price!

damn, refurbished

still $100 cheaper than Apple.com

In for one, but I suspect there might be problems with this order since the 16GB is the same price on Wal-Mart's website.

FYI - WalMart refurbs are not the same as apple refurbs. Warranty is only 90 days. Apple might help but who knows...

rsuaver said:   FYI - WalMart refurbs are not the same as apple refurbs. Warranty is only 90 days. Apple might help but who knows...
  I think 90 days policy is for return. I couldn't find warranty info on WalMart.com though.

There's a question and answer about the warranty but the correct answer is unclear.

clemsonugrad said:   In for one, but I suspect there might be problems with this order since the 16GB is the same price on Wal-Mart's website.
  Probably should be $499.

Got one. Have to sell my Ipad 3 16GB.

5% back from ShopDiscover.

raspino said:   Got one. Have to sell my Ipad 3 16GB.

Do you mean you've received one already or that you purchased one. If you've received one is it refurbished to Apple standards (they refurbish to new) or does it look used?

Antolope said:   
raspino said:   Got one. Have to sell my Ipad 3 16GB.

Do you mean you've received one already or that you purchased one. If you've received one is it refurbished to Apple standards (they refurbish to new) or does it look used?

meant I purchased one.

It'd be even sweeter in October, 8 more days to 10% Cash Back on ShopDiscover.

white OOS, only black left

What is the return policy on this ? or refurbs from WalMart.com?

Seems like a good deal

OOS

Just an update. I got mine today and it looks and functions like new with no scratches or anything at all. It has a 90 day warranty The Recon Group. Apple warranty check shows that i have "Repairs and Services" through May 7th 2014 which is nice, but no phone support. Its on 6.1.3 Firmware if anyone was curious about that.

Got mine today- warranty through August 2014 but submitted receipt to apple so hope to get the full year's manufacture warranty.  Looks like brand new/ can't tell the difference between this and the apple refurb ipad 3 I got last year.  Now have to sell the 16gb 3.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014