• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

dell
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
As most of you probably already thought of, you can buy an egift card from eBay that will drop the price another $20ish ... (more)

sauceyapple (Sep. 26, 2013 @ 2:24p) |

People over on SD are getting price match w/GC left and right. Might want to head over there and see if they have any t... (more)

ir0nw0lf (Sep. 26, 2013 @ 2:24p) |

Mine came DOA. White screen out of box.

thirddowndraw (Sep. 29, 2013 @ 7:34p) |

• Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dell 24 Monitor | Full HD 1920 x 1080 Resolution
Disclaimer
I see the Dell 24 Monitor | E2414H for $200, but not how to get the $100 gift card.

OK. Thanks, VegasVegan Don't click on OP's link, but copy & Paste the text

accessories.us.Dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-9776&dgc=CJ&cid= 

to make sure the Dell Gift Card appears at checkout.

Not bad if you can use the promo card. Comes w/ a 3 yr warranty.

Sells for about $150 on Amazon

p.s. copy and paste link to get it to work.

Dell S2240L has the same promotion program ($100 gift card) with HDMI at $171. Could be a better deal if you need two 22inch monitors?

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&cs=19... 

Also these are not IPS displays - at least I couldn't find any documentation about it. Would explain the cheap price.

Have used Dell monitors in the past and it has been a good experience.

atomicfire said:   Also these are not IPS displays - at least I couldn't find any documentation about it. Would explain the cheap price.
  Um, yeah, this is a 24" screen for $100 after gift card, so that's pretty obvious...

I see the price of $199, how did you get it for $171?

mynlal said:   I see the price of $199, how did you get it for $171?
  Lovecd is referring to a different model number -  
Dell S2240L has the same promotion program ($100 gift card) with HDMI at $171.

Even that one is showing up for 199

mynlal said:   Even that one is showing up for 199
  I think that deal is gone, was 170.99 this morning.

Don't forget to register for Dell Advantage to get another %5 Promo Gift Card on all purchases.

Click here

$199 - 2% credit card rewards (Fidelity AmEx) - 2% fat wallet Cash Back = $191.

Then you $100 Dell gift card + $10 in Dell preferred = $110.

Assuming you can use the Dell promo cards for their face value, the monitor can be yours for $191 - $110 = $81!

More importantly on the technical side, these do NOT have HDMI connection.

Anybody able to use $100 gift card at checkout? If you click "details" view of shopping cart:

Gift Card $100 Dell Promo Gift Card – Arrives in 10-20 days, carries a 90 Day Exp. Terms at Dell.com/giftcard 04548 [460-4548]

Now $180.99 for the monitor and $100 gift card.

1) You can price match to Amazon's $145. A number of people have successfully done this.
2) If you don't want to go through the trouble of price matching, at least go through the member purchase program to get it for $171.94.

izmeeh5 said:   1) You can price match to Amazon's $145. A number of people have successfully done this.
2) If you don't want to go through the trouble of price matching, at least go through the member purchase program to get it for $171.94.

Oh really -
Sourabh_Sahni  I would like to inform we do not match the price with any third party website.

bump

In for 2.

Make me stop.

I copied and pasted and still can't get the gift card :/

edit: got it to work for 22" monitor

when I called to PM, the rep said he could PM to Amazon if I gave up the $100 gc.

seems like enough ppl are contacting Dell about the PM that the rep knew it's that Amazon price without asking.

no luck on PM to Amazon...

Same here, no luck in PM'ing to Amazon via chat while product was in my cart.

As most of you probably already thought of, you can buy an egift card from eBay that will drop the price another $20ish bucks. Helps offset some of the cost of selling the egift card later on eBay.

Also you can go Here at Raise.com and buy a gift card over $100 and apply code FALL5 for an additional $5 off the price (my total was $100 for a $125 gift card, but it does vary).

People over on SD are getting price match w/GC left and right. Might want to head over there and see if they have any tips on doing it.

Mine came DOA. White screen out of box.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014