• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
You do not need to charge the entire amount on your Kohls charge.  I used a gift card last time.  The clerk make me charge $2-$3 on my Kohls charge.  I do not think there is a set amount, but you have to charge something.

Please apply this coupon to my order that is ready to check out but needs a promo code
Mary a cassatt. Thank you

marycassatt said:   Please apply this coupon to my order that is ready to check out but needs a promo code
Mary a cassatt. Thank you

Sure, can you give me your credit card number, SSN, DOB, and shipping address. K thanks! Seriously, how do you expect us to do that for you, should I pop out your printer and type it in for you?

LORENW said:   
alienjedi said:   
LORENW said:   Does anyone have a scan of the 30% off, so I can use it in the store??

thanks

In the summary already

The one with NO bar code ??

I can't use that in the store.

The peelies NEVER have a barcode

manimiao said:   where is early bird event, I don't see on website....m I missing something?

you were looking too early for the early bird  night owls / early bird sales

metschke said:   You do not need to charge the entire amount on your Kohls charge.  I used a gift card last time.  The clerk make me charge $2-$3 on my Kohls charge.  I do not think there is a set amount, but you have to charge something.

Does this work online and in the store? If I can save a trip to the store, that'd be excellent.

Don't forget to use your Kohl's cash from the last sale. It is overlapping with this 30% promo.

Kohl's also have some Dyson's Vacuums on clearance.

DC33 @ $179.99

Dyson DC33 $179.99 - 30% Thread

Bob20G said:   Don't forget to use your Kohl's cash from the last sale. It is overlapping with this 30% promo.
  If you do that, it gets applied before the 30% off. You end up only getting $7 of each $10 Kohls Cash to actually spend.

PhoShizzle said:   
metschke said:   You do not need to charge the entire amount on your Kohls charge.  I used a gift card last time.  The clerk make me charge $2-$3 on my Kohls charge.  I do not think there is a set amount, but you have to charge something.

Does this work online and in the store? If I can save a trip to the store, that'd be excellent.

Yes, you just need to make sure that some piece gets charged to your Kohls card.

when you get a 30 keep it. Most of the time they just glance at it at check out and don't notice the dates. If they do I just say I must have thrown the wrong one away and they give me the 30 anyway..

Thank you! Awesome deal!

To use this in store do you give them the code or show them a printout of this redacted flyer?

mistadeal said:   To use this in store do you give them the code or show them a printout of this redacted flyer?

the flyer, they don't keep it, they give it back so you can use it again.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
mistadeal said:   To use this in store do you give them the code or show them a printout of this redacted flyer?

the flyer, they don't keep it, they give it back so you can use it again.

Thanks. Just looked shady being a print out with a grayed out name but it worked. 

bumping since people create new/unnessary threads with the same info here

PhoShizzle said:   Do I have to charge the whole amount on my charge card? I have come GC I want to use. Can I charge $5 on the charge card to get the discount, then pay the rest with a gc?
  No problem- as long as you enter your CC info., you can even pay the entire bill with a GC

Thanks. Used the code and it worked!

so I have 30 dollars of Kohls cash good until the 17th now I need another sale for that week!! bet the next sale starts on the 18th!

Does anyone know when the next sale starts? I know there is usually an overlap. I'm looking to spend my Kohls cash (online) on something that is not on sale...so I could wait it out JIC!

Hi, I want get coupons 30/of for khols

katiranger said:   Hi, I want get coupons 30/of for khols

I want get???  KHOLS?

Looks like freeship4u is dead

Tarcapone,
The shipping code is  " shipfree4u " and it is still good.

I'm a little late posting this here but the 30% off code is SAVING30.

worked for me 10/5

it worked for me 10/5

looks like they expires today 10/6

Just received 30% off for Kohl's cardholders, valid 10/17 through 10/27, 2013: PUMPKIN 30
plus $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 spent  valid 10/17 through 10/23, redeemable 10/24 through 11/03

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.