Voting History
rated:
30% off code  SAVING30
 SHIPFREE4U works for free shipping with Kohl s Chanrge
Earn $10/50 Kohls Cash full over lap 9/27-10/5

redeem dates 10/6-17

EarlyBird/Night Owl event on 9/27-28

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
it worked for me 10/5

belindalparker (Oct. 05, 2013 @ 1:54p) |

looks like they expires today 10/6

storkhsu (Oct. 06, 2013 @ 8:26a) |

Just received 30% off for Kohl's cardholders, valid 10/17 through 10/27, 2013: PUMPKIN 30
plus $10 Kohl's cash for every ... (more)

loraabutler (Oct. 12, 2013 @ 1:34p) |

Current coupons and offers:

Department specific (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):
ROCK10 - $10 off each pair of Rock & Republic Jeans (exp 1/8)
https://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/content/kohls/122613_RocknRepbulic2.htm (exp 1/8)
LCBEDDING - $10 off $50 LC Lauren Conrad Bedding Purchase (exp 1/12)
https://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/content/kohls/123013_LC_Email_1230.htm
BABYLOVE20 - Extra 20% off everything for baby, toddlers and maternity (exp 1/8) Printable 20% Baby Sale (exp 1/8)
TANDA10 - Extra 10% off Tanda Items (exp 1/18)
UNIFORMS- Extra 15% off school uniforms (exp 1/15)

Kohl's Charge:
N/A

Non Kohl's Charge:
JACK - 20% off $100 purchase (exp 1/8)
FROST - 15% off (exp 1/8)
CELEBRATE - 15% off (exp 4/16)
20% off in-store pass WIFI coupon (exp 1/31)
DISCOVER - 10% off $75 purchase (exp 2/1)

Shipping Offers:
Free shipping with $75 purchase

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 1/25 - 1/5, spend it 1/6 - 1/20
Earn it 1/9 - 1/12, spend it 1/13 - 1/26

Clearance low-to-high
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks ..MC..just perfect time..

Thanks. Waiting for free shipping code.

Is it possible to get a scan, please? In advance, many thanks.

peshiesfirst said:   Is it possible to get a scan, please? In advance, many thanks.

I only got a 20% flyer this go round, someone else will have to scan/upload one if they have it.

I wonder why don't Kohls change their policy to give 30% entire year w/o coupon. Why to make us wait for the codes to enter when they do these discount twice a month for every month?

manimiao said:   I wonder why don't Kohls change their policy to give 30% entire year w/o coupon. Why to make us wait for the codes to enter when they do these discount twice a month for every month?
  not everyone is a deal hunter.  if you don't get 30% in the mail often than it would create a sort of urgency when it pops up in yours.
I only got a 15% in the mail this time.

I think they have it figured out. The 30% off is nice, most of the time i don't need anything...BUT FWIW the ninja master prep pro 1004 is normally 60 everywhere with the 30% off it is like 42 plus tax..that is a steal. it is top ranked on consumer reports and gets great reviews on Amazon. I am very impressed with it...thinking about buying another as a gift or spare...

I only got a 20% also which is why I asked for a scan. Anyone out there with a 30% that can scan and upload?

peshiesfirst said:   I only got a 20% also which is why I asked for a scan. Anyone out there with a 30% that can scan and upload?

I don't think there has ever been a 30% off period that we DIDN'T have a scan. Someone will post it in time, I haven't even received my flyer yet.

manimiao said:   I wonder why don't Kohls change their policy to give 30% entire year w/o coupon. Why to make us wait for the codes to enter when they do these discount twice a month for every month?

The 30% off all year would be a little extreme, as most of their shoppers probably don't come online to find one. I do think they should offer card holders free shipping though; no minimum would be nice, but even if it's at $25

When does this promo start? I just tried to use the code and it was rejected.

sasbrad said:   When does this promo start? I just tried to use the code and it was rejected.
  Hi sasbrad, welcome to FW.  The Kohl's Charge 30% coupons usually get posted in advance. This particular coupon runs from 9/27 - 10/5. 

I'm thinking the scan will be available on 9/27 bcz that's when it starts

I got mine and did get the 30% off in the mail. Do you all just need a pic of the whole coupon or just the 30% off area?

The whole page usually works best. Now and then a wanna be owner cashier will question it and then I just say I copied it and didn't want to carry the whole booklet. A full page scan if you can do it would be very appreciated. Thanks a lot.

I can do a pic tonight or a full page scan tomorrow (will need to bring it into work w/me).  But will be back with it if someone else doesn't post.

I can't figure out how to post the photo.  Trying to upload directly from the computer and that isn't working.

I wish I could help but when the kids aren't home, I am clueless. Maybe save to the desktop and go from there. That is just a guess so no comments from the experts out there, please. I am really clueless.

Towards the bottom right of posting a response, Choose "Click here for full-featured reply".  In the full feature reply you will see an icon with a little yellow arrow pointing up;  Click that and then you can browse to the file on your computer/phone.
Thanks for posting =)

Thanks for the scan. FS code is WESHIPFREE and you have to use the Kohl's card. Happy Shopping.

Thanks..all codes active now...

I appreciate the scan. Thanks all. Once again Fat Wallet members come through. WESHIPFREE with a Kohls card for the shipping code.

WESHIPFREE is not working for me friends. can I have another code !!

Weshipfree not working even with a Kohls card

SHIPFREE4U works for free shipping with Kohl s Chanrge

all codes now live.

Early Bird sales starts at about 3PM CT today, run til early afternoon on Sat.

Thanks - just used the code and it worked fine! Got lots of great stuff for my upcoming cruise for $100!!

I placed the order 12:30 am and the order confirmation on last page didn't say anything about Kohls cash, FWrs please suggest what to do. Never happened that before. No emails about Kohls cash either.

manimiao said:   I placed the order 12:30 am and the order confirmation on last page didn't say anything about Kohls cash, FWrs please suggest what to do. Never happened that before. No emails about Kohls cash either.

which time zone? Kohls runs on central time, if 1230am et by you, might explain why. I would call them and have them manually issue the KC. If they refuse, just return the order to the store when you get it and reorder the stuff again.

anyone else having trouble checking out?

Nope, placed order just 30 mins back.

where is early bird event, I don't see on website....m I missing something?

Does anyone have a scan of the 30% off, so I can use it in the store??

thanks

LORENW said:   Does anyone have a scan of the 30% off, so I can use it in the store??

thanks

In the summary already

alienjedi said:   
LORENW said:   Does anyone have a scan of the 30% off, so I can use it in the store??

thanks

In the summary already

The one with NO bar code ??

I can't use that in the store.

rookiemama said:   anyone else having trouble checking out?

Yes, I am too, it won't let me into my shopping cart to proceed to checkout.........they have the crapiest website of any retailer hands down!!!!!!!!!!

ladydi said:   
rookiemama said:   anyone else having trouble checking out?

Yes, I am too, it won't let me into my shopping cart to proceed to checkout.........they have the crapiest website of any retailer hands down!!!!!!!!!!

Hah, try Sears, they are the worst.

Do I have to charge the whole amount on my charge card? I have come GC I want to use. Can I charge $5 on the charge card to get the discount, then pay the rest with a gc?

Skipping 29 Messages...
Just received 30% off for Kohl's cardholders, valid 10/17 through 10/27, 2013: PUMPKIN 30
plus $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 spent  valid 10/17 through 10/23, redeemable 10/24 through 11/03

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.