• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Cabela's
See Cabela's promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Score!

damnit!~

Score me one too!! great find

OOS Already! wtf

Just ordered 1 for me! Called my friend to tell him and its already sold out! WOW!!

TOO LATE FOR ME DARN

Looks like it's now sold out.  Might want to check back though as Cabelas sometimes has ammo deals like this go in and out of stock after a few hours.

Got one 10 minutes after this was posted, thanks to a text I got from my nephew about it 7 minutes after it was posted. Thanks OP and thanks nephew "T"...

18 minutes then oos.

The following item is out of stock and not available for purchase at this time:
Item #:IK-218025 | Federal Champion .22 LR Ammunition with Ammo Can | CAL/GAUG:CHAMPION 22LR 2100RD

russellt said:   18 minutes then oos.
  Yeah, that went fast. I got an order in....we'll see if they ship it. Last ammo order I had with them they sat on for five months, while they sold the same thing in the stores. They never did fill it. Hope for the best this time.

Haven't bought 22 in several years because I have so much stocked up, but this stuff was like $12 per 550. I mean, figure the can is worth $10.... Surely the ammo isn't up to $23/box right? If not, then I don't see how this is a good deal.

busyryan said:   Haven't bought 22 in several years because I have so much stocked up, but this stuff was like $12 per 550. I mean, figure the can is worth $10.... Surely the ammo isn't up to $23/box right? If not, then I don't see how this is a good deal.
  Agreed, but too many are now accepting this as "the new normal".  Sometimes you can still get lucky and score at WalMart and others for the actual normal price.

busyryan said:   Haven't bought 22 in several years because I have so much stocked up, but this stuff was like $12 per 550. I mean, figure the can is worth $10.... Surely the ammo isn't up to $23/box right? If not, then I don't see how this is a good deal.
  Yeah, I feel the same way.  Not too long ago I could buy gas for $1 a gallon.   Clearly a bad deal to buy gas at anything over that now.  Rolls eyes.  
On a serious note, this was a good deal for those not lucky enough to be walking by the ammo case in WalMart when they put out a few boxes.  The gun shops around me have been charging at least double when they have it in stock.  Will the price come down?  I hope so!

4.2 cents per round is a pretty good deal ($99 - 15 for ammo can = $84) compared to the 12-20 cents people have been paying.
Boxes of 500/550 can still be had for 15-25 if you can find them. That's been the key for quite a while now.

That is a good deal. I just stopped by WalMart at lunch and I was surprised to see they had a few boxes still in stock. They were 50rd boxes of Winchester @ 2.97/box, the limit is 3 boxes per customer so that brings the total to $9.63 or 6.4 cents per round, at WalMart!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014