• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo Label Maker
Disclaimer
http://www.staples.com/DYMO-LabelWriter-450-Turbo-Label-Maker/product_796630

I've been searching for one of these for several weeks. This is the best deal I've found. Amazon has it priced for $108.98.

I also used a 10% off coupon + 5% back for rewards members + FatWallet Cash Back.

Purchase the generic labels on Amazon, despite Dymo's claim that you shouldn't, and you have a great deal.

Member Summary

Dymo LabelWriter 450 Turbo
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where is the 10% coupon?

Real good deal OP, thanks for the post. I have this model and it is fantastic.

I don't see a rebate on Staples.com OR Amazon.com - I see it for $104 on Amazon and regular price at Staples.com Can anyone help?

kara1189 said:   I don't see a rebate on Staples.com OR Amazon.com - I see it for $104 on Amazon and regular price at Staples.com Can anyone help?

sometimes you need to look at when the topic was posted. not always do expired deals get killed when they are done, and you just happen to stumble on to one. There is an skull & crossbones on the OP you can click, so that you can alert a mod to look into expiring a topic.

typically the $taples deals will only last until Saturday of whatever week it is posted

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014