• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

SanDisk SDSSDP-256G-G25 2.5
Disclaimer

SanDisk SDSSDP-256G-G25 2.5
Disclaimer
Newegg is offering the SanDisk SDSSDP-256G-G25 2.5" 256GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) for $149.99.

Link to product  

Use coupon code SAVE10SEP25Z to save an additional 10% This drive is $135 after the coupon code (Coupon code valid 9/25 ONLY). (Thanks, sadclown)

Free shipping.

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Has very poor IOPS (10x lower) compared to similarly priced (within $50) products.

Great deal Thank you!

wow, that is terrible performance.

Crap performance kills the deal.

Boot up and processing speed expected of an SSD

seankovacs said:   Has very poor IOPS (10x lower) compared to similarly priced (within $50) products.
  Thanks. i would have purchased this one if I hadn't seen your comment

I'm currently using this same SSD.

I have an i7 Haswell with Windows 8 and the system boots up in a few seconds. Love it.

One of the reviews benched the IOPS at >10X the spec. Not sure what is going on there.

Nice that this is 7mm, too. Needed one for the Asus X202 from Adorama. Kind of weird paying 40% of the cost of the laptop for a drive, though.

*8 seconds to boot to Metro. Somehow I doubt IOPS matters. Thanks, OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014