• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
credit dealnews

Sears has a few wrenches as low as $1.32 with (possible free shipping for Shop Your Way Max members) $6.50 for shipping

Craftsman 11/16 Black Oxide Combination Wrench, 12 PT

$2.97 Craftsman Professional Use 1/2-Inch Combination Ratcheting Wrench
$2.97 Craftsman Professional Use 1-Inch Full Polish 12PT Stubby Combination Wrench -Open Stock
$2.97 Craftsman 8MM Professional Use Combination Ratcheting Wrench

The prices seem decent, I think. Thank you for reading.

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

wrench
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Get ready for the barrage of people who believe that if THEY don't have a use for 11/16", then NOBODY does...

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=74&threadid=1257487 

labboypro said:   Get ready for the barrage of people who believe that if THEY don't have a use for 11/16", then NOBODY does...

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=74&threadid=1257487  

hence the sale for $1.32

what else is there to say? 

I just read that old thread... My father was a mechanic, and I worked with him until I went to college and I saw PLENTY of 11/16 nuts.

Gambit3 said:   I just read that old thread... My father was a mechanic, and I worked with him until I went to college and I saw PLENTY of 11/16 nuts.
  I've been wrenching since the mid 80's and unless you're working on a car made prior to then, you're not really going to find any SAE bolts on them.  Most everythings been metric for years.

I recently relegated all of my SAE tools to a small seperate box from my rollaway because I hardly use them anymore. Not ready to get rid of them because occasionally there is some random furniture or wood structure bolt that needs to be tightened, but even most of those are metric nowadays.

(17mm is a pretty good fit for 11/16 bolts)

RobStercraw said:   
  I've been wrenching since the mid 80's and unless you're working on a car made prior to then, you're not really going to find any SAE bolts on them.  Most everythings been metric for years.

Not every nut is attached to a car, modern or otherwise.

Hey!!! keep your personal and private info out of this!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014