• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Costco new coupon book for October 3 2013  - October 27 2013
see it here http://costcocouponbook.com/2013/09/costco-coupon-book-for-octob...

Member Summary

Costco new coupon book for October 3 2013 - October 27 2013
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just an FYI, I found some items in the latest coupon book will price more expensive online, i.e. they have the little gi... (more)

master44 (Oct. 03, 2013 @ 9:10p) |

if a person can combine, then don't forget to save the receipts for the $15 MIR card after purchasing $50 worth of parti... (more)

VivYip (Oct. 18, 2013 @ 12:51p) |

for the P&G rebate, keep in mind that the $50 in purchases must be after coupons, not before. P&G does count costco pur... (more)

crabbing (Oct. 18, 2013 @ 2:27p) |

09/26/2013: PDF added in post by horizon6
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How am supposed to read this? It's a blurry mess.  Guess I must be missing something.

DonC said:   How am supposed to read this? It's a blurry mess.  Guess I must be missing something.

Most people are thankful (as evidenced by the green this thread has received), but it never fails that some people just can't acknowledge someone's effort to provide useful information here and instead just worry about themselves. 

spacejamz said:   
DonC said:   How am supposed to read this? It's a blurry mess.  Guess I must be missing something.

Most people are thankful (as evidenced by the green this thread has received), but it never fails that some people just can't acknowledge someone's effort to provide useful information here and instead just worry about themselves. 

I am truely thankful that page 2 is upside down.  I agree with DonC, it is hard to read the item description to decide if one wants the product or not.   

thank you. Just in time to load up on Crasins

thank you. Just in time to load up on Craisins

Not all of us have a near by Costomygoodnessicantbelievetheinternetpricon.whatever./...time to move this thread.

you can try clicking the icon to maximize the images and it looks just fine. Thanks OP

Nutella on sale... That can't be good.

It may not be HD quality, but it sure is clear enough to read it. Go to Costco to get some glasses 

steveoreno said:   Not all of us have a near by Costomygoodnessicantbelievetheinternetpricon.whatever./...time to move this thread.
  The $259 i5 laptop deal is sick.

thanks OP- just in time for my plans, they repeat some items with such regularity that it can be quite useful to hold off!

CptSavAHo said:   
steveoreno said:   Not all of us have a near by Costomygoodnessicantbelievetheinternetpricon.whatever./...time to move this thread.

i dont see any thing for $259, do you mean 659?

CptSavAHo said:   

there's no laptop for 259! i think you maybe sick?!? might have to ask the OP to make the posting bigger so people can see!

PDF version attached 

Thanks for sharing op!

Perfectly readable if you full screen the page

Perfectly readable if you full screen the page

I have no problems viewing it in full screen and able to read it just fine, Thanks you OP.

yes, you are missing the common courtesy to thank someone for doing extra work, or at least say nothing. 

LewisCaroll said: Courtesy while you're thinking what to say.  It saves time.

Thanks OP

thanks

Great job. Thanks.

This might be a stupid question, but I'm not familiar with how to use Costco coupons. Are these instant savings? Or do we print out the page of the one we want to use like we do normal grocery store coupons?

{edit: I'm silly. In the bottom right corner, it says "To redeem this offer, you must present this book or show the Costco app on your smartphone to the cashier."

any help getting 'free' membership or tip on how to get free day trial.

imsparty said:   any help getting 'free' membership or tip on how to get free day trial.

If you're qualified we may be able to get you one for you -- fee would be $55 

Thanks for posting. Green for you even if it's not HD quality.

imsparty said:   any help getting 'free' membership or tip on how to get free day trial.
  Have someone get you a $10 Costco Cash card. That will get you in the door and allow you to shop. $10 is the smallest denomination they sell. If you don't know anyone that can get you one, then you can buy one with a small amount left on them at eBay. I always leave a tiny bit on ones I get so my niece can use them to go shopping.

I shop there weekly and have never had to bring in the coupons, .the register is set up to automatically deduct all coupons. At least this has been my experience in my location.I have always felt that as a paying member... Cutting out coupons is doesn't make sense and I mentioned it back in the eighties, otherwise why be a member? I am grateful to not have to mess with coupons there.

oh, BTW, you don't need a membership card to purchase liquor, I just verified this with their administration. You go to the person at the front door and tell them you want to purchase liquor, they will get an employee to walk you back to the liquor area... Isn't that cool! Then perhaps you can buy a Costco money card?  

Prescription drug purchasess do not require a membership under Federal law. Alchohol sales and membership would b subject to State laws.

The membership fee is the profit that enables Costco to stay in business.  Check financial statements to verify.  Those who shop skirting the membership fee are being subsidized by the membership fees paid by others.

LoveCheating said:   I shop there weekly and have never had to bring in the coupons, .the register is set up to automatically deduct all coupons. At least this has been my experience in my location.I have always felt that as a paying member... Cutting out coupons is doesn't make sense and I mentioned it back in the eighties, otherwise why be a member? I am grateful to not have to mess with coupons there.

oh, BTW, you don't need a membership card to purchase liquor, I just verified this with their administration. You go to the person at the front door and tell them you want to purchase liquor, they will get an employee to walk you back to the liquor area... Isn't that cool! Then perhaps you can buy a Costco money card?  

The register isn't automatically setup to do anything.  Your cashier is scanning the coupons herself...  Watch next time.  

So, the HTC One on Verizon has a $50 coupon in this book. I checked on their wireless website, and it's currently $79.99 after $70 savings. I just called one of the Costco wireless booths, and the guy told me that it's actually going to be $100 next week! The $70 savings will be reduced to $50. Sad, I was hoping it would be $30.

Love me some multigrain tortilla chips. I really like the HP i7 Envy 15 on the first page if it comes with NVidia graphics. I bought something comparable last year for more, albeit with an optical drive and an amazing IPS display.

EradicateSpam said:   
LoveCheating said:   I shop there weekly and have never had to bring in the coupons, .the register is set up to automatically deduct all coupons. At least this has been my experience in my location.I have always felt that as a paying member... Cutting out coupons is doesn't make sense and I mentioned it back in the eighties, otherwise why be a member? I am grateful to not have to mess with coupons there.

The register isn't automatically setup to do anything.  Your cashier is scanning the coupons herself...  Watch next time.  
Thank you for enlightening me...hard to see from behind the register...  I have been going to my Costco for so long we know each so well.  Family  member works at different location. 

I'm a costco memeber. I don't ever remember getting a savings/coupon book. How do I get one mailed? Can I just stop by the front desk and ask for one?

Usually you can pick up a coupon book at the store. I've heard that they made the app to try to decreased that printing costs - especially as more than not, they are decreasing the need for an actual coupon per item.

This is the closest you will see Costco do a "sale."

BTW, be certain you read the thread (ancient, or elsewhere on the web) about the pricing structure at Costco. (the pennies digit will tell you status.)

EradicateSpam said:   

Depending on locations....Most of them are automatic now-a-day.

Skipping 13 Messages...
for the P&G rebate, keep in mind that the $50 in purchases must be after coupons, not before. P&G does count costco purchases, by the way - i got a $20 gift card after buying certain olay products a couple of months ago.

also, the $2 off cheerios coupon is not limited just to chocolate cheerios, at least at my local costco - it applies to regular and honey nut as well.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014