• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

iTunes $100 Gift Card
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Way too many better deals lately. Have been a few 20% off -- this is only 15%

There have been several posted recently. By all means go buy it if you must today. Was just posting to state that too many deals going on for it lately and I don't see how anyone could need one right now. The idiotic "it's not today" phrase gets used way too much on here. I thought it was supposed to be the "best deals" not the "best I can get today"

StueyG said:   Way too many better deals lately. Have been a few 20% off -- this is only 15%

Post a link to the 20% off deal, today. If I want to buy today, show the better deal please.

Do they charge sales tax on iTunes gift cards?
I know most gift cards don't because you are charged sales tax when you make a purchase with them, but maybe iTunes purchases have sales tax built in to the price already?

Best Buys have excellent products....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014