• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
27" Monoprice IPS-Glass Panel Pro 2560x1440 LED Monitor w/ DisplayPort : $398.36 FS Monoprice via Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CE2T19I/ 

27" IPS monitor with LED backlighting
Grade A-1 panel with zero defects/anomalies
109 pixels per inch
327 subpixels per inch in RGB format
440 cd/mē brightness
6 millisecond typical gray-to-gray response time
80,000:1 maximum dynamic contrast ratio
16:9 aspect ratio
2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz maximum resolution
Produces over 1.07 billion colors using Frame Rate Control (FRC)
Glass laminate glossy panel with antiglare coating
Includes DisplayPort, VGA, HDMI, and Dual Link DVI-D input options
Removable and angle adjustable stand (+20 ~ -5 degrees)
Built-in stereo speakers with 2 watt/channel amplifier

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Monoprice 110489 (17.53kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Dang, good price. If this price holds for a few days, I could score a bonus 5% from Chase...

I bought this. The nice thing about buying this via Amazon is no shipping charges, and it's about $75 less than the price on their site.  This monitor is also guaranteed zero dead pixels. 

In41: Thanks OP! I think the guarantee cinches the deal, despite the reported difficulty by some customers on getting an RMA (so far as I can tell, they all worked out in the end).

Dang, I missed the sale. Back to $483.

Got mine, has a backlight bleeding problem. Also the front of the monitor bezel was scratched. Sending it back for a replacement.

Delerious said:   Got mine, has a backlight bleeding problem. Also the front of the monitor bezel was scratched. Sending it back for a replacement.
  That's a bummer. Are they covering shipping both ways?

Are these similar to (or the same as) the Korean-made panels that sell [popularly] on eBay in the $400 range?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014