• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The following games are free today. The comments in parentheses are my own experience. Enjoy!   Link  

• Cubistry: original price $0.99 (love this game, simple matching, good for quick moments)
  • Akinator the Genie: original price $1.99 (really is amazing, like 20-questions type games)
  • Left vs Right - A brain game: original price $0.99 (good brain developer)
  • Spectrum Puzzles: original price $1.49 (will be downloading)
  • CrossMe Color: original price $4.95 (nice puzzle game but haven't gotten the hang of it)
  • EDGE Extended: original price $2.99 (will be downloading)

And if you don't already know (which you probably do), make sure to check their Free App of the Day each day. Just to add my $0.02 - I feel bad for these developers who are kind enough to offer up their app for free and then ungrateful people give 1 star because there's a permission in the app (don't have a mobile/wi-fi device and don't download any app). Rate the app and its merits. It's good to note what permissions it's accessing, but that's not a reason to downgrade it to 1 star. I don't know how many times I've checked the same app on Google Play and it's 5 stars because the people who paid for it didn't look a gift horse in the mouth and want the moon and stars - and want it perfectly round and perfectly twinkling at that! Thank you Amazon and kind app developers! You rock!

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Brain Teasers
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanx OP!

Thanks and Green!
All apps earns 20 coins...

Thxs .. fun games !

Jesrock said:   =13pxAnd if you don't already know (which you probably do), make sure to check their Free App of the Day each day. Just to add my $0.02 - I feel bad for these developers who are kind enough to offer up their app for free and then ungrateful people give 1 star because there's a permission in the app (don't have a mobile/wi-fi device and don't download any app). Rate the app and its merits. It's good to note what permissions it's accessing, but that's not a reason to downgrade it to 1 star. I don't know how many times I've checked the same app on Google Play and it's 5 stars because the people who paid for it didn't look a gift horse in the mouth and want the moon and stars - and want it perfectly round and perfectly twinkling at that! Thank you Amazon and kind app developers! You rock!

So my friend is an indie developer and told me a couple of years ago that Amazon selects apps to offer for free to drive traffic to the site with no input from the developer. Amazon doesn't compensate for those free downloads and it's just the price a developer has to pay for being on Amazon's site. So yeah, huge props for developers in general. Sucks when you get a million downloads and no money.

just tried cubistry, not free. $0.99

gaore said:   just tried cubistry, not free. $0.99

Still Shows free...
http://www.amazon.com/The-Hohng-Company-Cubistry/dp/B009EEFTMC/

thank's..it's really free?
i want to try

Can we play android games on a PC?

Thank you OP. I got Cubistry also--and mine was free.

Thanks!

Paraphrasing my post  about this deal in the main free Am azon KinIe app thread:

All 6 of these apps earns you 20 Am azon promotional coins... here are the T&Cs ... each coin is worth $0.01 and can be redeemed when buying eligible apps or in app products in the Android Appstore... promotional coins expire about a year after you earned them. So basically, buying these 6 free apps will earn you $1.20 to spend in the app store and there are many highly rated apps at the $1 price point...

Apparently, there is a new category on the redeem gift card screen called "APPS FOR ANDROID" (in addition to the previously existing GC, mp3, instant video, KindIe, and software/video categories). I was unable to access my balance for this new category through 'your account' or the mps3 music store, and could only see it by clicking the "Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance" link with the blue dollar symbol under the list of my compatible devices on the app product page.

vgachi57 said:   So my friend is an indie developer and told me a couple of years ago that Amazon selects apps to offer for free to drive traffic to the site with no input from the developer. Amazon doesn't compensate for those free downloads and it's just the price a developer has to pay for being on Amazon's site. So yeah, huge props for developers in general. Sucks when you get a million downloads and no money.

Well your friend can chalk it as Marketing cost for his app business and expense it. In reality for some unknown developer it is marketing provided by Amazon.

TravisB said:   Can we play android games on a PC?
  Give BlueStacks  a try.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014