• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kroger Gift Card Mall
Disclaimer
Link to load the digital coupon onto your Kroger card:  http://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/scbcp/?banner=Kroger&origin=gc4x&filtertag=gc4x&assettag=gc4x    (Unlimited uses 'til 10-15-13)

Here's a link to their Gift Card site that includes which cards are eligible: http://giftcards.kroger.com/      - click 'View Cards available in stores', and then '4X Digital Coupon'.

General info on the Kroger Fuel program can be found here: http://www.kroger.com/fuel/Pages/A1.aspx   

*CARDS HAVE NO VALUE UNTIL ACTIVATED. TERMS AND RESTRICTIONS APPLY. Only purchases made with your loyalty card from the Kroger Co. Family of Stores or 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa®are eligible. Excludes the Kroger Co. Family of Stores gift cards, Green Dot® prepaid reloadable products, MoneyPaks® and American Express® Variable Load, Visa® Variable Load, 1-2-3 REWARDS®Reloadable Visa® Prepaid Debit Card and MasterCard® Variable Load gift cards. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Fuel discounts are limited to up to 35 gallons of fuel per vehicle per purchase, subject to fraud prevention limits on the amount of purchase. Not valid where prohibited by law. Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product offer may not be available in all states. Some restrictions apply. See store for details. Offer not valid in Alabama, Louisiana, Missouri, and California.

Member Summary

4X Fuel Points
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Connman, just loaded on my Kroger card.

Can someone tell me if $100 fixed prepaid Visa card is eligible for 4X fuel points?
Thanks.

Applebee 50 gift card for 40 at kroger
Disclaimer
Posted 5 days ago says purchasing a $50 Applebees card, gets you a coupon for $10 off your next Kroger order. That purchase would earn 4x after signing up today. So 200 gas points and $10 off, if you like Applebees. The poster referenced an ad from Michigan, but perhaps it applies nation wide, and I would not know how to verify

Prev Deal  .

The Applebees deal worked in AZ. Bought $50 in gift cards, got 200 fuel points, plus they took $10 off my receipt right then & there. I didn't receive a coupon for $10 off future order. I am in Arizona... don't know if that matters.

Re the Visa gift card getting fuel points: they're not supposed to get any fuel points at all, and it's in the terms & conditions of the fuel points offer.

I noticed that MasterCard variable gift cards no longer get you Kroger fuel points.

ehrenrej said:   I noticed that MasterCard variable gift cards no longer get you Kroger fuel points.
  That's what it says in the OP...not sure if that's a change or not.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014