• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

MSI Radeon HD 7750 2GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Video Card @ Newegg - $49.99 after Rebate

was $89.99
Free Shipping!

A no frills video card for those of us still rocking old cards or like me onboard video! Not Crossfirable and older memory but still enough power for your casual gamer wanting to hike up the res or fps.

Rebates
$20 rebate

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

MSI Radeon HD 7750 2GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Video Card
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is perfect for one of my clients....in for one, thanks OP. 

EDIT:  DOH!!!  I forgot to use the FW link...missed out on 2% 

The post is for a 7750 that uses DDR3. These are significantly slower than the 7750s that use DDR5 (which was the original design).. The DDR5 are as much as 90% faster (& on avg. appear to be about 50-70% faster). See comparison here.    For $10 more, you can get a DDR5 version at Newegg as well.    The 2gb vs. 1gb makes no difference for the 7750 - the 7750 GPU is insufficiently powered for games settings that would utilize more than 1gb (the comparison linked to actually uses the 2gb DDR3 vs. the 1gb DDR5).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014