• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg coupon code. dont know the exclusions 

5Save25

that is all

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

$5 off $25 (73.79kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Darn, just placed an order for $900+ worth of parts. Oh well, thanks for sharing op

reset2k said:   Darn, just placed an order for $900+ worth of parts. Oh well, thanks for sharing op
  i would try calling them if you care to try. ive been able to get deals from ne in the past. a friend was pissed when i got a one time use coupon so he called and they said "spend $600+ and call back and we will credit you X dollars" I dont remember how much it was. something like $25-$50 back.

iLetTheDogsOut said:   
reset2k said:   Darn, just placed an order for $900+ worth of parts. Oh well, thanks for sharing op
  i would try calling them if you care to try. ive been able to get deals from ne in the past. a friend was pissed when i got a one time use coupon so he called and they said "spend $600+ and call back and we will credit you X dollars" I dont remember how much it was. something like $25-$50 back.

Just called and he couldn't add it to the order since it was in packaging already, but said he could place a refund of $25 back on my card as soon as the order ships out. Sweet! Thanks for saving me money op!

reset2k said:   
iLetTheDogsOut said:   

Just called and he couldn't add it to the order since it was in packaging already, but said he could place a refund of $25 back on my card as soon as the order ships out. Sweet! Thanks for saving me money op!

nice!

doesn't work for Samsung ssd pro

Doesn't seem to work with an Intel 4670K CPU and an ASRock z87e-itx motherboard. Total for those two comes to $404 but it comes back with the message:
The promo code 5save25 requires a minimum purchase amount of eligible items before it can be redeemed.

I'm guessing CPU and motherboard aren't an eligible item. According to ilovespam's attempt, neither are SSD's. I wonder what this actually works on...

Used the coupon on the Nintendo Wii U Zelda Bundle $299.95- $25 = $274.95  (free shipping with Shoprunner).   Much better than in store price of $300 + tax = $318 in VA.  

ilovespam said:   doesn't work for Samsung ssd pro

I just used it on the 128GB x 2

pokumon said:   

I just used it on the 128GB x 2

i tried it again and it still doesn't work for me. but it does work on the Apple iPad.

hey come this didn't show up on my Cash Back click history for the 2% CB? i clicked shop now on the front page.

Works on Microsoft points as well (email delivery).

Worked for me on one 128 pro, and 16gb of DDR3

expiration date?

bunnyeric said:   expiration date?
  im not sure i checked around and i cant find anything on the code. exclusions, exp etc. if anyone knows pipe up plox!

ilovespam said:   hey come this didn't show up on my Cash Back click history for the 2% CB? i clicked shop now on the front page.
  ive asked about this. it "doesnt show the cb symbol" so they dont guarantee cb. when it shows that green dollar symbol icon they set it up or have agreements or whatever to assure cb. so says zee mods

expired

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014