• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Auto Deals at SEARS
Disclaimer
www.sears.com 

for rewards members, pay $25.99, get 5K in points back

SKU 02813509

live sunday

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

5.1 qt jug of MOBIL1
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Even better if Sears is a participating retailer for the mobil one rebate $12 Rebate  if you just buy the oil, $15 if you get a filter too.

They're not listed in the list of "some participating retailers", nor are they listed in the excluded retailers.

Put "gun oil" in the title and you can suddenly charge 30x the price... Green OP.

tmannian said:   Even better if Sears is a participating retailer for the mobil one rebate $12 Rebate     if you just buy the oil, $15 if you get a filter too.

They're not listed in the list of "some participating retailers", nor are they listed in the excluded retailers.

  I question if they would be considered participating retailer since the rebate terms says: "Purchase the eligible products at a participating retailer (listed below) between August 1, 2013, and October 31, 2013."

  Even without the rebate this is a good deal. 

Is that in-store only? Couldn't find it on Sears.com.

KonKet said:   Is that in-store only? Couldn't find it on Sears.com.

it is shown in the new ad in sunday papers in the automotive items area. this is usually online for store pick up but not sure.
 

Not on Sears website. Search for SKU doesn't work.

To get the rewards points bonus, you must purchase on-line, right?? 

As much as I would like it to happen the rebate listed here I dont think is going to fly (thanks tmannian)...anyone have another rebate you care to share to make this a hotter deal?

bump for updates to OP.

sauceyapple said:   
tmannian said:   Even better if Sears is a participating retailer for the mobil one rebate $12 Rebate      if you just buy the oil, $15 if you get a filter too.

They're not listed in the list of "some participating retailers", nor are they listed in the excluded retailers.

  I question if they would be considered participating retailer since the rebate terms says: "Purchase the eligible products at a participating retailer (listed below) between August 1, 2013, and October 31, 2013."

  Even without the rebate this is a good deal. 
 

  The participating retailer list is not complete (It says "Someparticipating retailers include:"). They have specifically mentioned NONParticipating retailers and Sears is not one among them. So, I think the rebate should work for the deal.
 

In4one said:   To get the rewards points bonus, you must purchase on-line, right?? 
You should get the the bonus points in-store if you scan your SYWR cards during the transaction.  

Here's the official rebate form from Amazon. The bottom portion is not Amazon specific so if you can't find the form at Sears this should suffice.

fortunately for me Mobil 1 jugs are around $21 at my local WalMart.

Single Quart bottles are $5.39. I need 6 quarts for 1 car, and 8 quarts for my other so I am always scrambling to find the extra quarts after buying the jugs.

Noahbody123 said:   Here's the official rebate form from Amazon. The bottom portion is not Amazon specific so if you can't find the form at Sears this should suffice.
unfortunately, according to fine prints below from Amazon's rebate form, mobil1.us/storerebate takes you to participating retailers and Sears isn't listed.   but it doesn't hurt to try.

Certain restrictions apply. Rebate is valid in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, excluding where prohibited, restricted or taxed. Products can be purchased together on one receipt, or purchased separately and combined in one (1) envelope. Limit two (2) rebates per household, regardless of rebate amount. Rebate eligible for in-stock items only.Limited to purchases made between August 1, 2013, and October 31, 2013, at participating retailers posted online at mobil1.us/storerebate. Not valid on purchases made at nonparticipating retailers, including WalMart, Costco, Sam’s Club, AutoZone, AdvanceAuto Parts, O’Reilly Auto Parts or Pep Boys. All rebate requests must be postmarked by November 30, 2013, and received by December 14, 2013. Allow approximately six to eight weeks for delivery. Rebate valid onlyto individual consumers; requests from groups, clubs or organizations will not be honored. Rebate cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or discount card. Incomplete, damaged, photocopied, mechanicallyreproduced, altered and/or forged receipts of any kind not obtained through authorized channels will not be accepted. Exxon Mobil Corporation; McCann Erickson SLC; and their respective parents, affiliates andsubsidiaries are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, misaddressed, misdirected or postage-due mail or offer forms. To be valid, a rebate check must be cashed or deposited within ninety (90) days ofthe issue date. For full terms and conditions, please go to mobil1.us/storerebate, or call 1-800-ASK-MOBIL. ©2013 Exxon Mobil Corporation. Mobil, Mobil 1, Mobil Delvac 1, Mobil Special, the 1 Icon, and Mobil Superare trademarks or registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries unless indicated otherwise. NASCAR

Is there a list of participating retailer?

tamsrus said:   Is there a list of participating retailer?
Sigh.  If you click on the $12 Rebate link that was in the third post (that first brought up the *possibility* of a rebate), you will see official participating retailers.
However, note there are no guarantees on getting that rebate if buying it from Sears.  But it could be worth a shot if you are a big Mobile 1 oil fan.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014