• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
12x 9-Ounce Cans (6.75lbs) of Nice! Brand Almonds (Assorted Flavors - Mix & Match) + 4K Rewards Points $25.50 + free shipping

www.walgreens.com  

Walgreens have Nice Almonds on sale for 2 for $5 + 15% off with code 15FALL = 2 for $4.25
NOTE - 15% off code Expires Today - 9/28 at 10pm PST

Add 12 to your cart - Mix & Match in groups of at least 2 per flavor (limits of each flavor apply-see below)

Use Code 15FALL at checkout

Final Price = $25.50 + 4,000* Balance Rewards points (join here [Walgreens.com]) + free shipping.
(*4,000 points has a $4 value, however you have to reach 5K in points to redeem)

Prices after 15% discount•Nice! Almonds◦9-oz Nice! Almonds Natural Raw [Walgreens.com] (limit 6) 2 for $4.25
◦9-oz Nice! Almonds Roasted [Walgreens.com] (limit 6) 2 for $4.25
◦9-oz Nice! Almonds Honey Roasted [Walgreens.com] (limit 2) 2 for $4.25
◦9-oz Nice! Almonds Roasted Lightly Salted with Sea Salt [Walgreens.com] (limit 2) 2 for $4.25
◦9-oz Nice! Almonds Smoked Flavor [Walgreens.com] (limit 2) 2 for $4.25
◦9-oz Nice! Almonds Wasabi Flavor [Walgreens.com] (limit 2) 2 for $4.25

•Nice! Cashews also available◦8.5-oz Nice! Whole Cashews Lightly Salt-Free [Walgreens.com] (limit 2) 2 for $4.25
◦8.5-oz Nice! Whole Cashews Lightly Salted with Sea Salt [Walgreens.com] (limit 2) 2 for $4.25
◦8-oz Nice! Cashew Halves & Pieces Salt Free [Walgreens.com] (limit 2) 2 for $3.40
◦8-oz Nice! Cashew Halves & Pieces Lightly Salted with Sea Salt [Walgreens.com] (limit 2) 2 for $3.40

Walgreens
See Walgreens coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

I think you can redeem any value of Rewards points in increments of 1000, at least in store you can.

edit: I saw the pop-up while in my cart, and it does say minimum 5k redemption, but I know the policy changed the summer. So perhaps that pop up has never been updated.

fyi...tried instore pickup, so I didn't have to order so many, but the coupon doesn't work for that.

Combine it with Bofa deal (YMMV and need to add some fillers to $30) to make it hot
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1301315/

MeIsCheap said:   I think you can redeem any value of Rewards points in increments of 1000, at least in store you can.

edit: I saw the pop-up while in my cart, and it does say minimum 5k redemption, but I know the policy changed the summer. So perhaps that pop up has never been updated.

fyi...tried instore pickup, so I didn't have to order so many, but the coupon doesn't work for that.

DO NOT REDEEM POINTS to pay for this order!! if you redeem points you will not earn the 4K points on this deal. It will wind up costing you $4 in points earned if you redeem even $1 worth of points.

A dozen cans!!! Thats just plain NUTS!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014