• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon and Lime Blossom Triple Pack, 3 - 35 Wet Wipe Cannisters
Disclaimer
Lemon and Lime Blossom Triple Pack $4.97 with $1.50 coupon- $3.47 final cost
Lysol Wipes 

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes- 3-35 Wipe Pack
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you.

thanks op

Thanks, OP.  You might want to add that this is an add-on item.  Shipping is free only if you have Prime and either add this on to a $25 order or use the subscription service.

I did the subscription service and set it for six months.  That gives me plenty of time to decide if I want to continue the subscription.

$2.48 if you're signed up for Amazon Mom (20% off)

I'm no longer seeing the $1.50 coupon.

Coupon is right there...

If you are Sam's Club member, you can their market 4 of 78wipes one's for less than $9.00. They also have the Lysol brand, same amount for $11.xx

$3.22 here, after clipping the $1.50 coupon and the 5% discount, and set my subscription delivery for 6 months. Thank you OP!

SArledge said:   Thanks, OP.  You might want to add that this is an add-on item.  Shipping is free only if you have Prime and either add this on to a $25 order or use the subscription service.

I did the subscription service and set it for six months.  That gives me plenty of time to decide if I want to continue the subscription.

Even with Prime, this is an add-on item.  Need $25 purchase min.

rsuaver said:   
SArledge said:   Thanks, OP.  You might want to add that this is an add-on item.  Shipping is free only if you have Prime and either add this on to a $25 order or use the subscription service.

Even with Prime, this is an add-on item.  Need $25 purchase min.

Not if you pick the subscription service.

If you want more wipes, this deal is almost as good Text 240 wipes for $9.97 + 20% off coupon = $7.98

This is a great item for getting your monthly subscription discount up to 15% (five items in a single month gives you 15% off all items in your order). Amazon Mom members take off another 5%.

No coupon on page for me either --- but --- I already used the coupon back in July.

Thanks OP in for 1! Coupon was still there. For those of you commenting about the shipping and signing up for Prime... mine shipped free after signing up for the subscription (which also took off 5%). Subscribed for 6 months so plenty of time to remove after I receive the wipes.

Sweet! Total with tax was $2.69!!!

Items: $4.97
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Subscription Discount: -$0.99
Your Coupon Savings: -$1.50
Total before tax: $2.48
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.21
Order total: $2.69

New to subscription and save on Amazon.. now I'm addicted and can't stop adding random things. This just got put on the list! Thanks, OP!

Sweet Deal! Thank you OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014