• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
veritas01 said:   The emails cancelling the orders are sure to be coming in the near future....hopefully not...but most of these deals turn out to be a waste of time.
Not true regarding HSN.

On the last promotion, there was a limit of 6 thermal travel tumblers and they sent me the six requested.

In for the free tumblers..
THX OP ! !

Looks like the Tundra one with the thermos is OOS now? Was able to get 2 Corolla ones though.

yes, looks to be OOS. Now it takes you to the homepage. The other is still working still like to stated.

Got it. Thanks OP.

For some reason its not working from the link. But I got it to work from a link from my checkout from the corolla.

HSN Tundra Offer

If you are not able to get to the Thermos water bottle thru the link in OP, try the link in the confirmation email for the HSN/Corolla tumbler.

Thanks got 2

Thanks OP. was able to get 2 of each offer .

For thermos, use link in confirmation email or NicoleNYG post.

The small print says you have to buy a car in order to collect these goodies!

NOT SURE what getting but here it is: 1 TUNDRA grill offer packet, 1 FREE camry $750 gas card offer packet, 2 FREE corolla samsung tablet offer packet. So will I actually get anything???? or just paper?

ocala200 said:   NOT SURE what getting but here it is: 1 TUNDRA grill offer packet, 1 FREE camry $750 gas card offer packet, 2 FREE corolla samsung tablet offer packet. So will I actually get anything???? or just paper?
  What You Get

• Toyota Tundra brochure
  • Offer instructions certificate
  • 34 oz. Toyota/HSN Thermos Water Bottle

Good to Know

• This free item is available only on 9/29/13.
  • Customers who order this free item on 9/29/13 and purchase or lease a 2014 Tundra by 12/31/13 will receive a Char-Broil Gas Grill.

So you get a waterbottle/thermos.  If you buy a car, you get the grill/tablet etc.  That's how I read it at least.

thanks

Tumbler
Disclaimer

Thermos
Disclaimer
Exact tumbler, YMMV on look of thermos.

dead?

robby69 said:   Exact tumbler, YMMV on look of thermos.
  My Tumblers from last promo were green and orange and thermos was steel and one was like this pic!

Got the Tundra Thermos working but the corolla won't let me add to my cart.

Also have 750.00 gas card offer for camry buyers

http://www.hsn.com/products/camry-free-750-gas-card-offer-packet...

Looks like the deal is dead, as the links have gone cold

Update: Thank you NicoleNYG! Your link works great

Ordered all three two each. But I am really in the market for a new car, debating civic vs corolla. They could have extended $750 gas card for corolla, my decision could have been easier.

in for Tundra Thermos, the other was oos. expected arrival date is 11/01/2013

Boochi said:   Ordered all three two each. But I am really in the market for a new car, debating civic vs corolla. They could have extended $750 gas card for corolla, my decision could have been easier.
  At the local Pecan Street Festival yesterday, Toyota was giving IPAD surveys with about 10 questions with a reusable fabric grocery bag as reward. I grabbed one, as they screen printed them on site, and they had the colors my daughter loves, pink and purple. I'm thinking Toyota is having a push to get their name on tons of promotional materials. Good for them, and good for us if we can keep up with the giveaways.

Both links are broken. My guess is they're done doing both deals.

Dead?

In for 2 of each! Thanks OP!

Didn't work for me. Thanks anyway OP!

Confusing.

I was just able to order all 3 items (2 of each). There's a Toyota link on their homepage with links to all 3.

billrubin----good call. followed your direction. worked for me. LEMMING..........FOLLOW......THIS WAY.......

Still Good.

Ordered 2 of each just now.

Did not work. Got the following at checkout:
SORRY! We are unable to complete your order.

YOU DID NOT PURCHASE
Corolla - FREE Samsung Tablet Offer Packet There was a problem processing this item. Tundra - FREE Char-Broil Grill Offer Packet There was a problem processing this item.

lucky51 said:   Did not work. Got the following at checkout:
SORRY! We are unable to complete your order.

YOU DID NOT PURCHASE
Corolla - FREE Samsung Tablet Offer Packet There was a problem processing this item. Tundra - FREE Char-Broil Grill Offer Packet There was a problem processing this item.

Check your payment method.
Mine didn't work because the debit card I was using was closed/invalid.

CS claimed they needed CC info for "security reasons". When asked what that means the agent said they only deal with customers that give up their CC info. Talk about BS.

Actually, it still works. This is what I did:
1. Click the link provided by OP
2. Choose quantity 2 in drop down box
3. Click Express Checkout
4. Used Paypal

Success.

NicoleNYG said:   For some reason its not working from the link. But I got it to work from a link from my checkout from the corolla.

HSN Tundra Offer

Thanks so much! This link worked perfectly for me! Just got 2 right now

works cool now,ordered 4 totals...thnx op

Thank you OP, smooth and easy transaction. Let's see what kind of tumbler and thermos water bottle will I get..

Thanks in for a couple

leonc said:   
cptbarkey189 said:   website is slow as poop, good luck.

Nah, it's way slower than my poop.

At least your poop moves. Mine, I'm gonna need some laxative.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014