• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
hhttp://www.hsn.com/products/tundra-free-char-broil-grill-offer-packet/7255790††††

http://www.hsn.com/products/corolla-free-samsung-tablet-offer-packet/7255791††††

Limit of 2 of each - thanks MrCheap

SITE IS GETTING SLAMMED AND MAY BE DIFFICULT TO CHECK OUT

Member Summary

Toyota Tumbler and Thermos water bottle
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Ditto .. had given up after so many days .. nice surprise

invisible (Nov. 18, 2013 @ 10:06p) |

We just threw ours out. Probably the worst water bottles I've ever seen. Not worth the effort in purchasing them or fr... (more)

BenH (Nov. 23, 2013 @ 4:22p) |

Ugh, my wife threw my packets away and i pick up my 2014 tomorrow...i have my order recept yet, can anyone with a packet... (more)

ljn21 (Dec. 05, 2013 @ 8:04p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

website is slow as poop, good luck.

cptbarkey189 said:   website is slow as poop, good luck.
††
Nah, it's way slower than my poop.

Thanks OP. Don't forget 3% FatWallet Cash Back!

The website order checkout has crashed (FW effect, no doubt )

Rather, you can phone in your order.
Their phone number is on their home page.

I just called (800) 933-2887 to confirm my order.

Tried calling in my order, and entered it online while I waited for pokey to enter my order... finished online checkout faster than the phone order.

Just ordered mine via website....I guess I shut down their interwebs...

The website wants a card number even though the items are free, WTF?

hocuspocusblade said:   The website wants a card number even though the items are free, WTF?
††
Correct. †Most websites don't create special programming just to suit the corner case of a zero balance checkout. †Use a protected card (ie virtual card, AMEX, etc.) and print your receipt showing zero balance. †Or, don't order.

in for one of each

labboypro said:   
hocuspocusblade said:   The website wants a card number even though the items are free, WTF?
††
Correct. †Most websites don't create special programming just to suit the corner case of a zero balance checkout. †Use a protected card (ie virtual card, AMEX, etc.) and print your receipt showing zero balance. †Or, don't order.

Does the same apply with a phone order?

Ty, easy.

Gave it a try. Thanks OP

Thanks remick and MR C!

Looks more like you're signing up to be solicited to buy a Toyota. No thanks.

Seemed to work OK for me. Thanks OP!

Just now received email confirmation.

The emails cancelling the orders are sure to be coming in the near future....hopefully not...but most of these deals turn out to be a waste of time.

Got 2 of each. Got in on the last free tumbler deal and actually ended up buying a Prius and got $1000 in Shell gas gift cards.

veritas01 said:   The emails cancelling the orders are sure to be coming in the near future....hopefully not...but most of these deals turn out to be a waste of time.
††
Why would you even begin to think that.† The give-a-way items are really cheap marketing products.† They send them with a brochure.† Toyota foots the bill.† Why would they piss off customers by canceling the orders?

Thanks OP.
In for 8, 4 for my accout and four for my wife's.

Thread title and posted links do not match offer.† Post was updated 18 min after initial OP post.† Should have better info.† FF & IE†have issues with HSN new email popup offer.† Won't cancel or accept 'no thanks' click

In for 2 of each. Green for OP and Thanks

Just ordered two of each and the web site was pretty speedy. only prob was my typing. Thanks, OP.
Tumblers arrived yesterday. Now just waiting for the water bottles.

C320 said:   Thread title and posted links do not match offer.† Post was updated 18 min after initial OP post.† Should have better info.† FF & IE†have issues with HSN new email popup offer.† Won't cancel or accept 'no thanks' click
††
In what way are they incorrect? †First link takes me to a HSN page where I order the following--What You Get

• Toyota Tundra brochure
  • Offer instructions certificate
  • 34 oz. Toyota/HSN Thermos Water Bottle

Second link takes me to a HSN page where I order the following--What You Get

• Toyota Corolla brochure
  • Offer instructions certificate
  • 16 oz Toyota/HSN Plastic Tumbler with Straw

Both items are free with free ship. †Seems like the title and OP body are pretty accurate. †As for browsers, that isn't OP's fault, and browser behavior is always subject to type, version, settings, and web site programming. †Use another browser if you must, but no need to dump on the OP about it.

edit: fixed typo.

Guess I'm lucky. †Mine went through really, really quickly. †Thanks OP.

In for 2 of each ... thanks OP!

Just hoping they actually arrive

Thanks just ordered 2 of each the last tumblers were pretty good,

last year was the travel mugs and they both came

Had trouble with IE but did get through with foxfire. Had to cancel one tumbler because the item amount was over 2 and they will cancel the whole order. . Last year they sent coffee tumblers. Some people received silver metal tumbler and some people received white plastic tumblers. They do come. Just didn't care for the white tumbler and they were top heavy. Thanks op I thought I missed it.

Thanks and it worked great

In for 4. No problem with checkout...Received order confirmation email.

Got 4 too. THANK YOU VERYYYY MUCHHHH!!!!!!

Order went through. No hassle. Toyota and OP are#1

got two double sided tumblers (1 red and 1 clear) w/straws from last time.† had no problem ordering 2 each this time checking out with PayPal.† thanks op!

Thanks op. Got in the deal from last year and also early this year , all came in, clearly states 2 max each item anymore than that orders will be cancelled.

What You Get

Toyota Tundra brochure
Offer instructions certificate
34 oz. Toyota/HSN Thermos Water Bottle

Good to Know

This free item is available only on 9/29/13.
Customers who order this free item on 9/29/13 and purchase or lease a 2014 Tundra by 12/31/13 will receive a Char-Broil Gas Grill.
Limit 2 per customer. Any orders over 2 will be cancelled.
Delivery direct not available for this item.
Customer must keep Order Summary receipt to be eligible for this offer.
Only eligible for continental United States and Alaska. Hawaii and other U.S. Territories are not able to order.
Submissions must be received by HSN by 1/31/14.
Full terms and conditions are included on the offer instructions certificate.

Itís Yours! Not a clue what I just bought ? ` &I'm okay with that '

Skipping 69 Messages...
Ugh, my wife threw my packets away and i pick up my 2014 tomorrow...i have my order recept yet, can anyone with a packet PM me the details on how to redeem???

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014