• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Dead

The Camry $750 gas card offer is still available. Sadly it doesn't seem to come with anything useful (unless you actually want to buy a Camry).

http://www.hsn.com/products/camry-free-750-gas-card-offer-packet/7255793

UPS dropped off the 2 tumblers today. No water bottles yet.

I ordered on 9/29.† Got confirmation e-mail.†† When I was checking on delivery today, it said CANCELLED on 9/30.†† When I called, HSN said Toyota couldn't fulfill the orders.

I got 1 water bottle yesterday and 1 Camry brochure package.† Today I got 1 water bottle,†2 tumblers†and 1 Camry brochure package.† More free stuff to clutter up the house!† Thanks OP for posting the deal.† I read it on my cellphone as I was eating fast food on Sunday and placed my orders with no problems.

Got 2 water bottles and 2 tumblers today! Thanks OP!

Got 2 each water bottles and tumblers. †Both plastic. †Both nice enough quality... especially at the price.

2 tumblers came today. boy that was SUPER FAST!!

Got 2 and 2 today (1 blue, 1 black on the thermos). Thanks a bunch OP!

Got just envelope with brochures / certs, no physical usable objects (

Got 2 tumblers yesterday. No water bottles yet.

got 2 blue water bottles & 2 tumblers (red & clear) today.† also got 5 gas card reward forms.†

Got 2 clear tumblers and 1 red water bottle today, guess UPS lost the other one.† Good thing it was free.

KuoH

I received two thermos bottles, one tumbler (ordered 2) and one $750 gas card thingies if I buy a Camry before Jan 1. Thanks OP.†
The thermos bottles look strange.† Free is good.

Received 1 thermos and 2 tumblers (clear & green)

Got them but both tumblers broken, what a waste.

KuoH said:   Got 2 clear tumblers and 1 red water bottle today, guess UPS lost the other one.† Good thing it was free.

KuoH

You should be able to track the order on the HSN website.

invisible said:   Got just envelope with brochures / certs, no physical usable objects (
Depending on when you ordered, the others may be back ordered. Mine are, the only items I received were the Camry brochures with the $750 gas offer. HSN doesn't seem to email you to tell you when your order ships, you need to check on their site.

My other orders have an estimated ship date of 11/1.

Have you actually tried to track yours? All 4 of my orders just have a "why can't I track this order" link instead of a tracking number. Regardless, the last thermos arrived yesterday via USPS. Don't know why they sent the other 3 via UPS, but I did finally get all of them.

KuoH

billrubin said:   You should be able to track the order on the HSN website.

billrubin said:   
invisible said:   Got just envelope with brochures / certs, no physical usable objects (
Depending on when you ordered, the others may be back ordered. Mine are, the only items I received were the Camry brochures with the $750 gas offer. HSN doesn't seem to email you to tell you when your order ships, you need to check on their site.

My other orders have an estimated ship date of 11/1.

† Thanks, I am not quite hopeful though have not received cancellation and received what you got. I hope they do come ... in one piece ...

KuoH said:   Have you actually tried to track yours? All 4 of my orders just have a "why can't I track this order" link instead of a tracking number. Regardless, the last thermos arrived yesterday via USPS. Don't know why they sent the other 3 via UPS, but I did finally get all of them.

KuoH

Interesting. Now I remember I got notified of the shipment by UPS. I had signed up for UPS My Choice and one feature is that they notify you when a package has been shipped to you. Very useful, and free. In any event, you can see whether it shipped on their site. The two that I received were shipped via UPS Surepost, which generally transfers the package to the USPS for final delivery to the customer. I'm not sure why, but in my case UPS delivered it themselves (and tracking showed this, not sure why they did but presumably their computers make the decision based on cost). Did they all ship on the same day?

All four delivered. Thanks again OP.

My Corolla packs have shipped. Still waiting on the Tundra (thermos) packages.

Got 1 Thermos bottle in today's mail

Finally my 4 bottles and 4 cups all delivered thanks op

Got my 2 bottles today,

BenH said:   Got my 2 bottles today,
† Ditto .. had given up after so many days .. nice surprise

We just threw ours out. Probably the worst water bottles I've ever seen. Not worth the effort in purchasing them or free.

Ugh, my wife threw my packets away and i pick up my 2014 tomorrow...i have my order recept yet, can anyone with a packet PM me the details on how to redeem???

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014