• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
 Logitech Bluethooth Illuminated Keyboard K810 for PCs, Tablets, Smartphones - Balck(920-004292)
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0099SMFVQ/   

50% off

Price: $50 + Free Shipping + 3% FW Cash Back

• Logitech Easy-Switch Bluetooth technology: Press one button to instantly switch between typing on your PC, tablet and smartphone
  • Sharp, bright backlit keys: Type easily, even in the dark, thanks to automatic illumination which adjusts to the level of light in the room
  • Stylish design: Compact and ultra-thin with a real brushed aluminum finish and sleek low-profile keys
  • Unique Logitech keycap design: Enjoy comfortable, whisper typing
  • Rechargeable: No battery hassles. Use the USB cable to recharge, even while you type

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks OP. Cash Back is not available for electronic tho.

the lowest price i could find was 44.99 @Staples back in July link   

wtfu said:   the lowest price i could find was 44.99 @Staples back in July link    
  ...but with Staples you can combine it with coupons and Cash Back for a lower price.

with 1.5% CashBack BestBuy seems to have a better deal!

Has great reviews. average 4.5/5 stars out of 362 ratings.

Got this a couple of months ago for just about this price at Staples on sale + a couple of coupons. I love it. I use it as my everyday keyboard. IIRC, some Windows keyboard shortcuts were not available, but I didn't troubleshoot further because it didn't bother me. If you use a lot of Windows shortcuts, check to make sure the ones you want can be used.

Does this have Home/Page Up/Page Down/End buttons? I didn't see them in the images.

wtfu said:   with 1.5% CashBack BestBuy seems to have a better deal!
  You have to pay tax on this thogh!!!!!

From Amazon, no tax(in some state) and free shipping...will save you

got it at Bestbuy store today with extra $10 off

39.99+ tax = 43.59

They have a Best Buy credit card program promotion on check out.
Basically they ask you to apply for their credit card.
If you are approved, $20 off.
If you dont, still got $10 off.

Price is still $50 @ Amazon...

wtfu said:   They have a Best Buy credit card program promotion on check out.
Basically they ask you to apply for their credit card.
If you are approved, $20 off.
If you dont, still got $10 off.

You took a ding on your credit for $10?

hxp said:   Does this have Home/Page Up/Page Down/End buttons? I didn't see them in the images.

There are hotkeys that do this. It worked for me when I pressed the Fn key and then the arrow keys.

Chiming in as well; this keyboard is enormously useful. Light, portable, and a full sized keyboard (without a number pad of course). It also connects to different OS and has three Bluetooth connect buttons. I use this with my Windows computer, my Android phone, and my iPad!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014