QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

AMD FX-6300 Vishera 3.5 GHZ Six-core CPU, Biostar A960D+ AM3+ mATX Motherboard w/$20GC $139.98 FS NEWEGG

Last page
2 of 2
aa84
9/30/13 3:14 PM
www.microcenter.com/site/products/amd_bundles.aspx $109.99 if you can make it to a microcenter
haliluyariki
9/30/13 4:00 PM
nice priece.
kshell
9/30/13 9:23 PM
edick said:   

My biostar has been chugging along just fine. Just hoping to upgrade to newer hardware with my next motherboard(SATA and USB 3.0). Still strongly considering upgrading to this processor though.

Are you going to stick a USB 3 adapter into a 3-1/2" drive slot or are you also upgrading the old box?
edick
9/30/13 10:57 PM
kshell said:   

edick said:   

My biostar has been chugging along just fine. Just hoping to upgrade to newer hardware with my next motherboard(SATA and USB 3.0). Still strongly considering upgrading to this processor though.

Are you going to stick a USB 3 adapter into a 3-1/2" drive slot or are you also upgrading the old box?

I actually already upgraded via PCI slot to 4 USB 3.0 ports but I would prefer native USB 3.0 capabilities. I will likely wait to make all the upgrades including the case for all at once and make most of my old components into a pure htpc. I'm in no rush I guess. 
sauceyapple
10/1/13 2:17 PM
Price is now $10 more at $150 for the combo but the gigabyte combo hasn't changed any, still $155 AR.
Last page
2 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.