• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

SAMSUNG P3 1TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive
Disclaimer
credit dealnews

Newegg has this portable hard drive for $49.99 after coupon code SPECIALDEAL with free shipping and no tax in most states

SAMSUNG P3 1TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive STSHX-MTD10EF
SafetyKeyTM protection for your data
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (MAX): 5.0Gb/s
3-year limited global warranty

Thank you for reading

Member Summary

SAMSUNG P3 1TB
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sorry to threadcrap, but I believe it's $59.99 AC. I got the same email this morning. Price without coupon is $69.99

If you can get it for $49.99, please share the details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:  Never mind, I stand corrected. The OP is correct. I tried the coupon and it gives $20 off the normal price.
Green for the OP!

peterl1365 said:   Sorry to threadcrap, but I believe it's $59.99 AC. I got the same email this morning. Price without coupon is $69.99

If you can get it for $49.99, please share the details.

$49.99 after coupon SPECIALDEAL worked for me. I didn't buy but when added to cart and applied the coupon the total was $49.99 with free shipping.

49.99 worked for me - thanks!

Good, cheap mass external storage.

I was looking for a USB3.0 external drive...Perfect timing. In 4 1!

Looks like it worked for me
1 x (  $69.99 1 x ($-20.00) DISCOUNT FOR PROMOTION CODE$-20.00 
Subtotal: $49.99
Tax: $0.00
Shipping and Handling: $0.00
Total Amount: $49.99

Thank you OP..^_^..

Nice deal, thank you!

Newegg says 3yr warranty? I think my WD external drives come with 1yr, is this Samsung's standard warranty?

WOW!
I bought the same HD at Newegg.com for $59.99 yesterday. They sent me an adv to my e-mail box. Do you guys think, that there is a way to ask about this $20 difference ? That's abit unfair...

Shadows04 said:   WOW!
I bought the same HD at Newegg.com for $59.99 yesterday. They sent me an adv to my e-mail box. Do you guys think, that there is a way to ask about this $20 difference ? That's abit unfair...

You mean $10 difference, right?

Shadows04 said:   WOW!

Yes, ive done it....even after 1 week

wow $50 with a 3 year warranty is pretty darn good. especially if you add in no tax, free 2 day ship, and 2% CB. Coupon still good. Thanks for sharing, OP.

Thanks OP! I was about to pass on the Samsung 1TB drive deal for $59.99 AC from their e-mail promotion this morning. Glad I decided to try the (SPECIALDEAL) coupon for the additional $20 off.

FYI, the $59.99 AC price from their e-mail uses a different promo code (EMCYTZT4522, expire 10/1/13).

Guess the flood prices are in the rear-view? Either that or everyone has already switched to SSDs.

(calm down, I know platters are cheap for storage)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014