• Page :
  • Text Only
back ordered, chances are very slim this will ship. HFT has canceled several price mistakes on me in the past before shipping.

Got an order # and a invoice #, Lets see it I get a cancellation #.

in for 1...thanks op! now let's see if it gets shipped

Gave it a shot, thanks OP.

I've got a half dozen of these in my closet, along with flashlights and screwdrivers that HF gives away... I'm going to have to give all these away too.

These are very cheesy multimeters - but they're great to carry along in your truck/boat/RV for the event you'll need one to troubleshoot while you're out and about.  I'm not going to bother with this one though.

Ordered one for cancellation! thanks OP

in for 1, but it site stated that it's on back order. Let's see if they ship this out or if they will cancel my order. **crossing fingers that I get a free multimeter. THANKS!!

"* This product is not available in the requested quantity. 1 of the items will be backordered."

I'll try anyway...

Thanks OP.

Thanks.. in for one.

Canucklehead said:   I've got a half dozen of these in my closet, along with flashlights and screwdrivers that HF gives away... I'm going to have to give all these away too.

=13pxCoupons come in a boatload of car magazine subscriptions I get for free from FW posts, and I keep them paper clipped together in my glove box.  I pass an HF twice per week, so stop in and pick up needed cheapie materials (like sandpaper or some obscure one-time-use tool) with the included 25% off coupon, and toss on a freebie flashlight coupon.  I load up on free LED flashlights all year long, and then give them out as stocking stuffers to friends at end of year.  They're decent quality, small, sturdy construction, and free... including batteries.

Thanks OP

Much appreciated.....

Yay I can use this for something maybe!

dead

Coupon code "91183878" is not valid: Inactive.

Looks dead now

• Coupon code "91183878" is not valid: Inactive.

Thanks for posting... OP

Yup Inactive
Thanks anyways.. worth a shot

code inactive

TowHead said:   These are very cheesy multimeters - but they're great to carry along in your truck/boat/RV for the event you'll need one to troubleshoot while you're out and about.  I'm not going to bother with this one though.

But free cheese always tastes good!

It's not a bad little meter. I keep one at work. Would I climb a telephone pole and measure the voltage? No, but is sure comes in handy to check batteries or continuity.

Coupon code "91183878" is not valid: Inactive.

7 Function Digital Multimeter   Cen-TechItem #:98025

* This product is not available in the requested quantity. 1 of the items will be backordered.

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your recent order. We are reaching out to you today to notify you that due to a system error, your order containing the free multimeter has been canceled. The system did not properly complete the transaction.  Per the coupon requirements, the item is free only with the purchase of an additional item and payment of shipping charges. There is a limit of 1 free item per transaction as stated in the coupon

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014